*****The official Rangers v Them Match Thread****

wearethepeople1

Just now, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

I saw the pock and thought he was suited as part of the squad. I think him not being on the bench is a mistake.

Forrester's not played for ages, he's falling away in the pecking order, he's not really shown much this season to get in before Halliday, Holt or Windass

And he's certainly not a player who can play in the forward three IMO, he's not got the legs to do it

Manager gets slated for refusing to change, then gets slated for tinkering :lol:

Hodson has been good for both Norn Iron and Rangers any time he's played.

Fact is, outside of Bears, most think we'll get another doing today.

No problem from me for the Manager changing it and having a go at the cunts today.

Think it might be time to go all in on Tav or Miller to score anytime!! Tav will possibly have better opportunities to shoot and he will hopefully be in better positions to supply Miller too.

I quite like the line up. We have pace and energy all over the field. Tav won't get exposed at full back and defensively we look more solid all over. I also can't see us being overrun in the middle. It's a bold move but I can certainly see the value in. Also, the wee LB taig was horribly exposed from what I seen in the Borussia game. Maybe we see him as a weak link......

1 minute ago, Gaz52 said:

Forrester's not played for ages, he's falling away in the pecking order, he's not really shown much this season to get in before Halliday, Holt or Windass

And he's certainly not a player who can play in the forward three IMO, he's not got the legs to do it

There’s just something about Harry that makes me think he could do us a turn in this sort of fixture.

Just now, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

There’s just something about Harry that makes me think he could do us a turn in this sort of fixture.

Aye he's capable of moments of brilliance mate, not even seen the bench actually, is he defo not on it?

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

See people serious when they say it's an awful or surprising team today?

Apart from Tav on the wing and Waghorn on the bench then most of those players pick themselves. What were you expecting? :lol:

it's mostly due to tavernier. 

I think we'll win this midfield today, we've got players who are good runners and are good on the ball. 

It's still a big ask but we can do it. Come on the teddy bears

Good luck young Hodson, show them what you're made of

3 minutes ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

Right troops, enjoy the game! Im going to sit myself in front of the TV and get ready for the roller coaster ride. Hopefully we can get the win and the 3 points (joke after I said that earlier in the week).

I thought you were taking the piss out of me cause I said that earlier today :lol: