*****The official Rangers v Them Match Thread****

wearethepeople1

5 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Think it might be time to go all in on Tav or Miller to score anytime!! Tav will possibly have better opportunities to shoot and he will hopefully be in better positions to supply Miller too.

I quite like the line up. We have pace and energy all over the field. Tav won't get exposed at full back and defensively we look more solid all over. I also can't see us being overrun in the middle. It's a bold move but I can certainly see the value in. Also, the wee LB taig was horribly exposed from what I seen in the Borussia game. Maybe we see him as a weak link......

Tbf the wee guys heads been turned by talk of a 75million pound move to replace Alaba at Bayern

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I think the team looks OK, and glad M W has decided to do something different even if the formation stays the same.

Get this done Rangers. :gerbad:P P S obviously the central defence is worrying but that is due to injury. 

his tv comments tell me he wants to go at them. he mentioned all f the pace on the bench...

3 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Warbs said earlier the 'issue' had been resolved?

Maybe the removal of said cunt Mutton was that resolution. If so, another reason to love the Gaffer. Have no issues with Butcher, he is a Rangers legend but he has also managed so I hope his commentary is better.

Funny if Mutton got banned from our games though.