BT Sport Make Complaint Against Rangers

Frank Reynolds

31 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

So just phoned BT, said I wanted to cancel the £5 a month for the sports, was paying £45 a month total for broadband an line rental plus sports, the guy offered me £40 a month with faster broadband for 18 months and sports free for 3 months.

Had to accept, will just have to make sure I cancel the sports come January.

quisling.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Article in Sunday's paper has BT sport head honcho saying they are more than happy with Mutton provoking MW , RFC , fans , and in fact encourage him to do it when he gets the opportunity to do so, today's paper also states nothing in BT contract to force clubs to speak to "pundit" after game, so why the headline regarding BT complaining?

Said before Mutton was a cheating diving bastard when he was playing, now a cheating,snivelling, bastard as a phundit.

4 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

(tu)

He will get his mate ..... then he will true to form go around whinging like the pillock he is about how unfair life is ...... Karma is the only thing that truly destroys 100% of all germs.

:uk:

Sooner the better, mate, sooner the better!?

7 hours ago, Coplandbear11 said:

They have a fûcking cheek. After the pish we've put up with listening to Collymore , Sutton etc. 

If and it's a big if but if this Atlantic League does come to fruition then i hope to fuck Sky pick up the broadcasting rights because if they do Mutton's only Anti Rangers platform will be the Daily Rhebel and with their ever declining readership numbers they are becoming increasingly insignificant anyway, He would probably be out of a job at BT as i doubt very much they would want to cover the SpHell without Rangers and Septic

2 hours ago, The Avon Ranger said:

Article in Sunday's paper has BT sport head honcho saying they are more than happy with Mutton provoking MW , RFC , fans , and in fact encourage him to do it when he gets the opportunity to do so, today's paper also states nothing in BT contract to force clubs to speak to "pundit" after game, so why the headline regarding BT complaining?

Said before Mutton was a cheating diving bastard when he was playing, now a cheating,snivelling, bastard as a phundit.

Which Sunday paper was this,Post a link to it. 

Have you ever watched a pre-match build up before Rangers games on BT?

It's genuinely just 15 minutes of pointing out Rangers weaknesses. They even got a Dundee player out the warm up to watch a montage of Rangers vulnerability from set pieces :lol: 

They must love winding us up. 

30 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Have you ever watched a pre-match build up before Rangers games on BT?

It's genuinely just 15 minutes of pointing out Rangers weaknesses. They even got a Dundee player out the warm up to watch a montage of Rangers vulnerability from set pieces :lol: 

They must love winding us up. 

I hate watching BT. Before they show the adverts it's all about celtic. Questions about celtic and facts about celtic, it's cringy.

The more those at the top do next to nothing in the fighting back stakes except punt out statements after every incident where Rangers are victims with no follow up the more these people queue up to have a pop, Kenny Miller being abused on camera in a store another example, it's fuckin open season !:sherlock:

8 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

"The BT Sport Family Stand at Celtic Park offers a great variety of pre-match entertainment and treats for the kids ahead of every home game. From face-painting and fairground attractions in the concourse, to visits from first-team players and official club mascot, Hoopy the Huddle Hound - there’s always plenty of fun to be had during the build-up to kick-off!"

Ah this BT Sport are complaining about Rangers. No prejudice there is there.

One club get sponsored and numerous ex players as pundits. The other gets complained about after blatant abuse by one of said ex bheast players.

Fight this bias Rangers!

Hoopy the huddle hound :lol:

i had no idea that that's what their mascot is called. Gay as fuck

I,m amazed that Mutton is still in a job as any half decent employer would have binned him for his obvious bias. I honestly thought the way he spoke to Derek Johnstone would have been the final straw, it was disrespectful, unprofessional, and entirely unwarranted. The man is an attention seeking arsehole and it says a lot about BT sport that he is still employed.

No person at our club should be forced to deal with any pundit/journalist or media organisation that they have no time for or mistrust .  I would hope the club and fans back the manager to the hilt in this.  If it costs us money, so be it, I'd happily accept a bit of extra on my season ticket to see the likes of Sutton, Speirs, etc told they were not welcome at Ibrox.