Applause.

simon

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to hand it to MW for how we are now playing. Night and day. He has put this squad together in double quck time and the result is immense. The change has to be seen to be believed. Not to forget DW in all this, together they are obviously a formidable team. I will no longer be nervous before a game in fear of defeat and let's hope we can keep them for the long term.

We absolutely deserve this.

Enjoying every minute of it!

The diehards who've been there every second week watching Ally's absolute fucking dross deserve it more than any.

As one of those who kept buying my ST (granted I moved to a much better seat last season) throughout the hard times I am taking great joy in watching both the team and the positivity around the stadium when we play with passion and endevour . Proud to be part of it, role on Friday night

I was thinking back to the game about 10 minutes ago. I got goosebumps thinking about that performance. We're entering a very exciting period for our club.

This.

Every time I think back at some of the play I can't wipe the smile off my face.

Especially when the crowd rose as one for the way the team was playing. Amazing.

Highlight of the game for me. Two things I love about warbarton is that he uses the time during each goal celebration to issue instructions to a couple of the players which could be vital in big games, and also states in every post match interview that there is room for improvement. Means the players are always on their toes as he wants more. Ally would come out and say he was pleased with a 1-0 last minute goal win against 3rd division teams and it simply wasn't good enough.

noticed Halliday going over to the bench at the first goal and also some others when there was a stoppage for an injury to a Peterhead player for a drink and some words from MW

Poor old Ally, that's all that was lacking?

They were booing because the football was crap.

I'm not disputing that.

All I'm saying is there is a far better vibe about the place when everyone buys into what the team is trying to do and gets right behind them.

I never have and never will agree with booing your own team regardless of what the reasons are.

We absolutely deserve this.

Enjoying every minute of it!

The diehards who've been there every second week watching Ally's absolute fucking dross deserve it more than any.

Without a doubt. By fuck it's been a long, and sometimes seemingly never ending nightmare....now we're starting to see massive change and it's fucking beautiful.

It's going to be some year.

I'm not disputing that.

All I'm saying is there is a far better vibe about the place when everyone buys into what the team is trying to do and gets right behind them.

I never have and never will agree with booing your own team regardless of what the reasons are.

Sometimes a team deserves booing.

I know it's pretty sad, but I had a wee tear in my eye when that applause and wee sing song broke out. 3 years of absolute torture and now we're finally seeing some great football. I think that wee back heel was the moment we all took a moment and thought "fuck, maybe there's light at the end of the tunnel".

It was a pleasure watching this today. Some of the wee touches from Tav and Waghorn were classy, Andy Halliday is a class act in the middle of the park.

The standing ovation from the fans was fantastic.

Well done Mr Warburton and Sir Davie.