10 Teams That You Don't Like

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newcastle United, shitey no-mark club who never win nothing or have came close to winning anything for as long as I can remember but according to SKY they have some of the best most loyal supporters in the world so that makes them great - bollocks it does

Possibly the strangest so far.

I've always disliked them in the same way I dislike clubs like Fulham. Just another no-mark, faceless, non descript, suburban London club. What is the point of them? They were the last thing the premiership needed.

Apart from the obvious, a club I really can't stand is Preston North End. Their town is a tarrier infested shit hole, full of plastic paddy fake Irish. Their fans are the scum of Lancashire, all the other clubs down there hate them.

Cardiff fans are by and large a bunch of pricks as well. Welsh Tims.

I've always disliked them in the same way I dislike clubs like Fulham. Just another no-mark, faceless, non descript, suburban London club. What is the point of them? They were the last thing the premiership needed.

So you dislike them because they're not important to you? I take it you dislike most other clubs in England then?

They are not faceless and they are not non-descript. You're just ignorant towards what they actually are. You're ignorant of their fans and their 133 year history.

They're a good wee club that have some passionate fans, just like most clubs. I'm sure there are fans of Real Madrid that have the same narrow minded attitude towards us as you have towards them.

Apart from the obvious, a club I really can't stand is Preston North End. Their town is a tarrier infested shit hole, full of plastic paddy fake Irish. Their fans are the scum of Lancashire, all the other clubs down there hate them.

Cardiff fans are by and large a bunch of pricks as well. Welsh Tims.

From Cumbria and not mentioned Celtic Nation, what are you thinking!

So you dislike them because they're not important to you? I take it you dislike most other clubs in England then?

They are not faceless and they are not non-descript. You're just ignorant towards what they actually are. You're ignorant of their fans and their 133 year history.

They're a good wee club that have some passionate fans, just like most clubs. I'm sure there are fans of Real Madrid that have the same narrow minded attitude towards us as you have towards them.

To be honest yes I do dislike a lot of clubs in England :lol: Especially the south-east. It's probably just a north south thing. They do pretty much mean fuck all to me, why would they? It would very much surprise me if Real Madrid fans inhabit the same planet as the rest of us. I don't care what the sons of Franco think really, nor should anyone.

I'm a Cumbrian yokel and have every right to be ignorant and hate London. Don't take that right away from me :lol: