10 Teams That You Don't Like

Can't stand them mate. They're just a wee London club who sign big names, or has-beens, over-paying them, and never performing.

Also, no Rangers should play in hoops!

Nothing against QPR but I get livid when the media down here refer to them as Rangers!!!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. Fair enough, my man.

I've got a wee soft spot for them because it's my cousin's team.

All I'd say is don't judge a club based on the behaviour of it's owners. They're a good wee club with some good supporters. :)

I suppose, I don't dislike the club so much. It more irritates me the way they go about their business. They (like many other clubs to be fair) bought their way to championship success and ended up just spending ridiculous amounts of money on duds. Just hated them for that. Their wee stadium is always rocking at least!

Celtic (and not just because I'm posting on here.)

Millwall

Chelsea

Spurs

Sheffield United (absolute scumbags)

Leyton Orient

Man United

Sunderland (fickle)

Crystal Palace (irrational hatred of the Nigel's)

Arsenal (along with Chelsea/Man City, the definition of what's wrong with modern football)

Celtic (and not just because I'm posting on here.)

Millwall

Chelsea

Spurs

Sheffield United (absolute scumbags)

Leyton Orient

Man United

Sunderland (fickle)

Crystal Palace (irrational hatred of the Nigel's)

Arsenal (along with Chelsea/Man City, the definition of what's wrong with modern football)

Whats the backstory with Sheffield United mate

hates a big word,

dislike they hoops immensely,

also the rest of the spl clubs who booted us to div3; then punted hearts to div 1,

gotta chuck in millwall for the simple fact i stumbled on a tube very drunk in london late 1991 & there were 3 blokes, knocked out cold, unconcious, blood everywhere, & on top of the bodies of these 3 blokes was a calling card saying "youve beatin up by a millwall supporter"

i spent the next 4 hrs in the cop shop, when all i wanted was ma bed

C****c in the first seven slots and Chelsea in the other three. Dundee Utd, Hibs, Aberdeen, and Hearts don't get mentioned as they are joke clubs who are more to be pitied than hated. Look at Dundee Utd, their fans seem to be happy with selling their best players to c****c to try and get them a cheap treble at the expense of their own club possibly landing a trophy.

Ceptic

Scumdee Utd

Bolton Wanderers

Aston Villa (not so much the club as some recent managers)

Hivs

Raith Rovers

Sunderland

St Pauli

Yeovil Town

Feyenoord

How the fuck can you not have the sheep pumpers on that list? Vile, horrible bastards the lot of them.

Whats the backstory with Sheffield United mate

All starts with the Tevez stuff and how, like Rangers, the whole media world conveniently reports on what it wants rather than the truth.

Other more recent reasons are around the Ched Evans thing. Shortly after being accused of rape their scumbag bottom feeding fans make up a song and sing it up.

They irk me something chronic and they're the first club I want to go out of business and leave their scumbag two bob fans nobody to follow.

We're all desperate to meet them in the cup at theirs.

All starts with the Tevez stuff and how, like Rangers, the whole media world conveniently reports on what it wants rather than the truth.

Other more recent reasons are around the Ched Evans thing. Shortly after being accused of rape their scumbag bottom feeding fans make up a song and sing it up.

They irk me something chronic and they're the first club I want to go out of business and leave their scumbag two bob fans nobody to follow.

We're all desperate to meet them in the cup at theirs.

Is that because they beat you in the cup at yours?