U of F who do they represent

llgersll

I read a lot from people who support the U of F but I have never met anybody who does, I have seen lots of kids with posters or shouting their support but no grown ups. I am not saying they sometimes don't make good points they do but as far as representing the fans I think that would be the tail wagging the dog.

I am a member of the assembly thru my supporters bus, Andy Kerr is president and part of the U of F but he does not speak for any assembly members I know. The assembly facebook page does not keep members up to date, they don't have meetings and I'm not sure when the president was re-elected or if he has been.

I would not trust the supporters Trust, or the Sons of Stuth, Craig Houston has said previously he was going to speak to major shareholders in London but why would they speak to someone who represents very few fans, have the Murray's anything to do with that.

Chis Graham a blogger and fans spokesman, which group of fans elected him.

RTID.NI, NARSA, ORSA these three groups represent a lot of fans, I do not believe they are part of U of F, if that is the case who do the U of F really represent, their own agendas, the Murrays, I know it's not me.

I would like Dave King to be on the board but I strongly disagree with holding back season ticket money that would allow the people holding the funds to hold the club to ransom.

They do not speak for me, and wish they would go away to where the came from.

I have no doubt they are being worked from behind, and some have no doubt been promised 'positions' if certain people get back in charge of the club. I wonder who these people may be. :)

In all honesty i've lost any comprehension of what each of these "supporters groups" actually want, have as their mission statement as it were or what they actually do to achieve or open communication with the club. There is so much divide and polar opinions in our support at the moment that even if dave king chucked 60 million a year and jose mourinho into ibrox, i'm sure there would still be a fans group seething at it.

They also do this:

@SonsofStruth: Great news, we are able to do the same trip again on Monday for kids with disabilities or illness, Restricted in... http://t.co/ZMsS1f5HPr

that was Sons of Struth guy who asked club, and if youve seen the video of it, its fantastic to see the kids enjoy themselves, well done to all who organised this.