Many Old Firm Games You Been To?

Bossorange

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

every 1 at ibrox since about 2000 only remember only remember missing the rod wallace 1 at hampden been at the rest since and been to all apart from 3 at the piggery since vignals goal in 05 missed that game the game big ugo scored and i still have my unused ticket from october 24th 2012 when miller scored a double. was actually lookin at it earlier. I had to watch it in the house as my mrs was about to go into labour wee yin was born early on the monday morning. best weekend ever

About 12 or 13. First was the 2-0 at ibrox, gough then gazza with the lung bursting run and header. Was about 16 at the time and me and my mate chanced it and asked the guy at the turnstyle how much to pay in (the game had already started) think it was about £20 each he took and when we got in we looked for a spare seat and ended up about 4 rows apart. I just saw the first empty seat and sat down next to a guy who must have had a mate that didnae turn up cos he gave me the eyes and all i could do was the shhhhh..... jesture. When gazza scored the guy hugged me like i was his best mate. Fuckin amazing times

At a guess, around 60/70.

Lived outwith Scotland for most of the last 20 years so I'm lagging behind.

Haven't been to one since the day Miller scored for them at the piggery.

Any spare tickets kicking about and I'll be on the first flight up tomorrow.........

Lost count.

First was the 1969 scottish cup final. The less said about that the better.

That was a couple of years too soon for me to be allowed to go.

I watched the whole game on the 'net a few years ago and I was very surprised to see how well we played.

It was only when the 3rd goal went in that the gemme was a bogey.

Wee Henderson was superb.

Loved being at these games throughout years .Recently got all my tickets framed .I used my season ticket for years at Ibrox so no ticket there.There was a time when scum printed their tickets where you never got a ticket stub back in return when you handed it over .Happy with this though

post-73497-0-96747900-1422665462_thumb.j

At a guess, around 60/70.

Lived outwith Scotland for most of the last 20 years so I'm lagging behind.

Haven't been to one since the day Miller scored at the piggery.

Any spare tickets kicking about and I'll be on the first flight up tomorrow.........

He scored for us !