***The Official Champions v Dundee United Thread*** Boyd, Novo

Muff

This could end a boring 0-0 or an end to end 3-3.

Perhaps mate. But I'm going for a dominating 4-0 thrashing of UTD. We will be playing with no pressure, expressing ourselves, and they will be lucky to get away with a 4-0 hammering.

Sets us up nicely for the OF match.

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This could end a boring 0-0 or an end to end 3-3.

Perhaps mate. But I'm going for a dominating 4-0 thrashing of UTD. We will be playing with no pressure, expressing ourselves, and they will be lucky to get away with a 4-0 hammering.

Sets us up nicely for the OF match.

That would do me (tu)

By Andrew Dickson

Madjid Bougherra will once again miss out for Rangers this weekend after his calf injury failed to clear up on time.

The Algerian defender pulled out of last week's title clincher at Hibernian with the problem and will miss tomorrow's game at Dundee United as well.

It remains to be seen if he will be available for the final derby of the season with Celtic or next Sunday's home meeting with Motherwell at Ibrox.

Although there is nothing fresh to report on Bougherra, Walter Smith has been boosted by news that Danny Wilson could return before the end of the season after all.

He has a thigh strain and has been ruled out of the next two games but is making good progress and has a chance of featuring against the Steelmen.

Sasa Papac will miss the trips to Tayside and Parkhead as he serves a suspension after collecting eight SPL bookings this term.

That means Stevie Smith, who needs to play just one more game to qualify for a league winner's medal, is likely to come in as his replacement.

Kirk Broadfoot is also in the squad for the meeting with Peter Houston's men, who have already secured third place in the standings.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/articles/20100430/madjid-still-sidelined_2254024_2040035

Would like to see if bougherra would pass himself fit if it was algeria that was playing tomorrow

so you reckon he's playing kids game!!!if he's injured,he's injured and that's that,for god's sake,would you rather he broke his tibia or something for you to believe him?give the lad a break,he's been nothing but a true professionel,he loves to play believe me,but when you can't,you can't.watch him again against the tics and judged him then! :wink:

Would like to see if bougherra would pass himself fit if it was algeria that was playing tomorrow

so you reckon he's playing kids game!!!if he's injured,he's injured and that's that,for god's sake,would you rather he broke his tibia or something for you to believe him?give the lad a break,he's been nothing but a true professionel,he loves to play believe me,but when you can't,you can't.watch him again against the tics and judged him then! :wink:

Sorry mate, he hasn't. I have no doubt he is properly injured just now though.

After hearing McCoist saying he feels the young ones may feature. and bougherra and papac being out, kyle in good form. i feel this may well be the team, if gregg wylde shruggs off that injury from the youth cup final.

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :mcculloch: :weir: :ssmith:

:Little: :davis: :thomson: :wylde:

:fleck: :lafferty:

Can anyone else see Broadfoot and Smith being the two changes for today? I would like to see Mcculloch drop out of the team and I think they might freshen up that side of the team but other than that, I really dont know what they are going to do, heres hoping for a few surprises.

Lee mcculloch will start today, he's the mainstay in the team! I expect lee n edu in CM with Naismith n beasley on the wings, lafferty n little up front with smith and broadfoot the changes at full back.

Can anyone else see Broadfoot and Smith being the two changes for today? I would like to see Mcculloch drop out of the team and I think they might freshen up that side of the team but other than that, I really dont know what they are going to do, heres hoping for a few surprises.

Dream on.

I really hope he puts a couple of youngsters in the team today. Wylde and maybe Ness. This is the perfect chance to see what they can do, the pressure is off the team, so they won't have that on their backs. If there's ever going to be a right time to put them in, this is it 00000042.gif

I really hope he puts a couple of youngsters in the team today. Wylde and maybe Ness. This is the perfect chance to see what they can do, the pressure is off the team, so they won't have that on their backs. If there's ever going to be a right time to put them in, this is it 00000042.gif

Ness picked up an injury in the cup final on wednesday. so did wylde but he tryed to run it off and ended up just comming off, not sure if he ran it off or what but ness' looked like a bad injury

Ness picked up an injury in the cup final on wednesday. so did wylde but he tryed to run it off and ended up just comming off, not sure if he ran it off or what but ness' looked like a bad injury

Didn't realise that, cheers mate.