Boxing and MMA

2 hours ago, Mols94 said:

Kevin Randleman has passed away at the age of 44. Absolute tank.

Genuinely gutted about this as many years ago I had 2 fights cancelled through injury my body started to break down and I was pissing and moaning about it on my Twitter.already buzzing about him following me on Twitter then get a series of msgs from Kevin basicly telling me to keep my head up.he asks for my number and calls me telling me what he had been through and what I was facing was nothing to worry about.

its shit like that that I don't forget.the guy was sheer class.rest in peace 

3 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Looking forward to the Quigg Frampton fight now. Been watching a lot of their press conferences, got a feeling Manchester will be like a mini Belfast on the night. 

The undercard is disappointing though tbh which isn't the norm for Matchroom. The Joshua v Whyte bill was one of the best I've seen.

13 hours ago, ben51 said:

Looking forward to the Quigg Frampton fight now. Been watching a lot of their press conferences, got a feeling Manchester will be like a mini Belfast on the night. 

Me and a few of my mates are going down for it. £95 for a ticket but can't wait for it.

1 hour ago, ShanksRFC said:

Joshua fight announced at 6pm tonight. Fury posted that he had to go to London and massive news about his next fight coming up. Could it be Joshua?

I doubt it. Not yet. Fury has too much ring craft for Joshua at the moment. Hearn wouldn't jeopardise his cash cow. 

Really looking forward too the Frampton v Quigg fight in a fortnight. Been a big fan of Frampton and really hope he can get the win, would love to see him take on Rigondeaux after that. Watching a few snippets from the gloves are off programme that coming up on Sky, Quigg is an absolute mongol. 

Close fight. I'm leaning towards Martin early on tbh. Survive the early hurricane Joshua throws and you can out jab him with ease, his chins just about pointing to the sky and he can be hurt. Never know if he might gas on rounds 9 onwards as well. No where near the finished article. and having him on ppv and in title fights is a risk. Once your there there's no going back.

On 10 February 2016 at 8:29 AM, Creampuff said:

As an aside, how the fuck can Anthony Joshua be a contender for a world title? No offence to any of his opponents up to now, but he hasn't really faced anyone.

Martin wants to fight him for the obvious reason, he's bring £££££

outwith a wilder (who's mandatory is next against povetkin) and fury (who has a rematch v wlad) he is the fighter who can give him the exposure & money he craves