Boxing and MMA

Diego has been on the wrong end of some savage shots and beatings. He just gets hit so often. 

I think the first couple of minutes of the Guida fight are probably my favourite of all time. The stare down was brilliant as well. 

Hope Nate pulls it off on Saturday, bored of McGregor. That punch to the hand/wrist 2 days before a fight was fucking cowardly. Nice to see Dana will do fuck all about it. He's just boring now as well, all he'll talk about is his money when the fucking scheme rat was on the dole a year ago. The dig at Nate for coaching kids was classless as well. 

I really did like him until last week, he's gone full rhabid this week though. And that's without even considering the dick riding on social media now.

6 hours ago, Vanoli said:

Hope Nate pulls it off on Saturday, bored of McGregor. That punch to the hand/wrist 2 days before a fight was fucking cowardly. Nice to see Dana will do fuck all about it. He's just boring now as well, all he'll talk about is his money when the fucking scheme rat was on the dole a year ago. The dig at Nate for coaching kids was classless as well. 

I really did like him until last week, he's gone full rhabid this week though. And that's without even considering the dick riding on social media now.

He only ever talks about 3 things now;

1) How he runs to UFC and they do what he wants

2) Opponents should be thankful for the big pay day

3) That he doesn't care about weight divisions

He's beginning to get a bit boring with his smack talk.

6 hours ago, Vanoli said:

The amount of boaby bashing on social media has been unreal. I hope someone puts him in a similar condition as Rousey and shuts everycunt up.

I watched the presser and some interview after it, in which Conor tried to get under Nate's skin, but you just can't mess with someone who doesn't give a fuck. In fact, I'd say that it was Nate's comments got under Conor's skin, he actually exposed a few cracks in Conor's mentality with those training camp, fighting midgets and rich kid jibes. 

Having said all that, I give McGregor the advantage purely because he's had a full training camp. I think that if Nate had gone through a full camp, he would win this fight either by decision or sub.

2 hours ago, Mols94 said:

He only ever talks about 3 things now;

1) How he runs to UFC and they do what he wants

2) Opponents should be thankful for the big pay day

3) That he doesn't care about weight divisions

He's beginning to get a bit boring with his smack talk.

You forgot his No.1 subject: Floyd Mayweather. He's obsessed with Mayweather like the Tims are obsessed with us. 

I heard he's going down the Rousey route and is looking at breaking into movies; which just is going to massively bite him on the arse just like it did with Ronda. 

It's going to be glorious when the McGreagor train get's derailed. 

Decent picks.  I don't see the holm fight going to decision,  neither do i see jim miller win by anything other than tap out.

looking like a good line up of fights though, if a Miller fight is on the undercard.

As much as I hate McGregor , he's compulsive viewing. The more we see him the more we want the next guy to take the wee cunts head clean off. He's got well above his station now and I find it awkward to watch sometimes for Dana when Conor speaks about how he is 'the company' 

cmon Nate, do humanity a favour. 

4 hours ago, rfc_watp said:

Mcgregor is a complete dick head,  don't know how anyone can like him.

All he talks about is money, not interested in anything else.

Can't wait til he gets knocked out..don't know if it'll be this weekend though. 

Of course he's only interested in money, it's a job to him.

I don't go to work because I enjoy being there I enjoy getting money in the bank. Connors no different.

3 hours ago, Masuka said:

Of course he's only interested in money, it's a job to him.

I don't go to work because I enjoy being there I enjoy getting money in the bank. Connors no different.

Aye it's a job to him but I don't like the fact he blatantly states all he cares about is a big fat paycheque. He is always boasting about money and I like people who are hungry to win belts rather than get rich. 

Imagine someone signed for Rangers and said they only care about money and don't care about trophys, what would you think of them?