David Healy to sign by the weekend

Amac9

To be fair.. Amac is from Killyleagh.. I will ask his sister, she's on my facebook.

My sister does not have Facebook mate.

I know who you are thinking of though. Ssme second name but no relation to me at all.

Rangers are trying to sign striker David Healy on loan from Sunderland - and fulfil the much-travelled forward’s lifetime ambition.

Northern Ireland veteran Healy is looking for a new club after a short spell on loan at Championship side Doncaster and hopes to complete the switch to Glasgow before the window shuts.

Healy, whose previous clubs include Preston, Port Vale, Leeds, Norwich, Ipswich and Fulham, is a free agent in the summer and Sunderland are happy to let him go, despite just selling fellow striker Darren Bent to Aston Villa.

Rangers, who are on the brink of selling Scotland striker Kenny Miller to Turkish side Bursaspor, are trying to sort out a wages package - but Healy will need little encouragement to join his favourite team.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Transfer-news-Scottish-giants-Rangers-are-trying-to-sign-striker-David-Healy-on-loan-from-Sunderland-and-fulfil-the-much-travelled-forwards-lifetime-ambition-to-play-for-his-favourite-team-article677021.html#ixzz1BWgVkGqw