David Healy to sign by the weekend

Amac9

If he does sign for us, and does his bit, I hope a few of the armchair football scouts on here are man enough to give him the credit he'll merit. As it's blatantly obvious they're quick enough to shoot him down before he even gets here.

Really does not make a good trade off one C.W.C.

Really does not make a good trade off one C.W.C. to one European Cup and nine League Titles, but if you are going to restrict your choice of player on religious ground you have got to take what you can get. Our NIA team was punctuated with talent.

What you on about when did we win the European cup, also did we never win a title or any other trophy before 9 in a row.

Bout ye mate, yes flight booked and getting a ticket trough my away allocation. Got a space for a fat one on your party bus to brendanbau?

of course mate i will put your name down....... hope your not getting a flight home early after the match, like last time :lol:

In an ideal world we would win everything with a team full of Glasgow Proddies with not a taig in sight.

But it's not an ideal world. I just want a successful Rangers team on the pitch. They can be arseholes from Mars for all I care. I don't need to like them, they just need to do the business.

In an ideal world we would win everything with a team full of Glasgow Proddies with not a taig in sight.

But it's not an ideal world. I just want a successful Rangers team on the pitch. They can be arseholes from Mars for all I care. I don't need to like them, they just need to do the business.

aye but we would prefer proddie arseholes from mars :D