***The Official Rangers v Dundee United Thread***

Goianegra

Jogra with his constant negatives in match thread shocker, whodathought.

And with good bloody reason. Shocking s line up, shocking performance and a manager looking utterly clueless and a rabbit in the headlights. No changes to shape, no changes to personnel and 2nd to every ball.

This could easily be 4 or 5 to United at this rate.

Ally needs to sort this out at half time. Appalling first half. Hats off to Scumdee though, they've set about their business from the first whistle. Rangers need to realise they can't just turn up and expect to win.

Still confident it will all change in the second half. Glass half full, not half empty.

Cant get away from the fact that the defending has been nothing short of embarrassing. Two goals handed to them on a plate, and we look void of ideas from middle to front. Ally's got a big job on his hands now to sort this shambles

Mervan hasn't kicked a ball in a competitive match in a good while and he's in a completely new environment, of course it'll take him a bit of time to adjust. It's not his fault he's been thrown straight in and expected to be a game-changer immediately so to criticise him already is a bit off.

But outwith that, can see us conceding again today its just a question of whether Aluko can pull us through to a victory as no-one else seems capable of doing that.

Im actually thinking Mervan looks overwhelmed , unfortunately

What else do you want me to say? I know it's not exactly what anyone wants to hear but we need to remember that. Just stating a possible reason for him being off the pace so far which makes a lot of sense.

Cheers mate I was havin a pop at you , the fanfuckintastic was in response to Mervans lack of game time

This will get laughed at but..

At half time bring jig on for Mervan and shove him up front.

He will knock the ball down to Healy from this long ball.

I was just thinking that myself, it shows how utter shite we are.

Wtffffff is going on here this is fucking ridiculous what's that defending all about?? united are cruising this :( say what you like about players etc but those 11 on the pitch should never be getting embarrassed this easily by this united team at ibrox:(((((((

we have to stick together, this is going to get worse before it gets better.

time to show how much of a rangers supporter you are, the team badly needs investment, this is what you get when you don't invest and have bad injuries.

This