***The Official Rangers v Dundee United Thread***

Goianegra

Need to stop talking about Mcmillan.

We know he should not have gone but he has...end of.

I DO NOT want Wylde on, his crossing is on par with my 12 year old brothers, 1 good game against PSV when i was spitting over him like.

I'd bring on Kerkar, seems to be a wildcard defences dont know how to handle, also a bit taller for our amazing long ball tactics.

Today will be telling and will ultimately make or break this season and the managers career.

It will be important but it will not make or break the season or the manager's 'career'.

That performance was very worrying though. Where has our organisation gone?

He's against Dundee utd not Barca , right now he looks another waste of money .........

Does it matter?

Look if you have not played in months and have not been training you are always going to be behind everyone else...or have you never played the game before?

It's not hard to explain...he is not match sharp or fit enough to be in fromt he start.

But aye nae bother...write the guy off in his first start when he's not played in months....

Fuck sake.

fuckin grim

what happened to the team that ripped hibs ?

all this negative crap is getting to the team

Hibs are crud. They were also without their 2 best players up forward which made them an even worse crud team. Beating them 3-0 was nothing to get optimistic about. Partick thistle reserves could have baet hibs last week 3-0.

The "negative crap" should not get in the way of their natural ability as professional footballers who get paid a shit load more than me or you mate.