Transfers

3 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Class bit of business for them, £90m profit after one season is it? Hope they scud it all on another winger, back up striker and a goalkeeper.

It was 15m or so they paid for him i think, so yes, could not be any better for BVB. Im guessing that by the end of the window they will surely go for at least one player. Pity that so many of their players have left in the past few years. Imagine a team with Lewandovski, Aubameyang, and Dembele and Reus on the wings.. 

1 hour ago, Lloyd72 said:

West Brom look really decent this year, if they could get Sakho and maybe hold onto Evans they've got a team that could finish top 7

Yeah, Pulis has already kept them comfortably mid-table with a small limited squad so very good chance for them to progress

With Everton's spending though I think 8th is probably the best the rest can expect there's a big gap with that top 7, barring somebody having a Leicester type run

4 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Yeah, Pulis has already kept them comfortably mid-table with a small limited squad so very good chance for them to progress

With Everton's spending though I think 8th is probably the best the rest can expect there's a big gap with that top 7, barring somebody having a Leicester type run

Think Leicester actually look pretty decent this year, would fancy them for 8th. Obviously if Vardy and/or Drinkwater go to the champions that might change.

Guest Lloyd72
27 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Don't think West Brom are that far off Everton tbh, I Want Pulis to get them into Europe because I think it'd be interesting to see how they work.

Guest Lloyd72
23 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Think Leicester actually look pretty decent this year, would fancy them for 8th. Obviously if Vardy and/or Drinkwater go to the champions that might change.

Iheanacho and Vardy on counters will be deadly this year, think Iheanacho will turn out to be a bargain for them.

1 minute ago, Lloyd72 said:

Don't think West Brom are that far off Everton tbh, I Want Pulis to get them into Europe because I think it'd be interesting to see how they work.

He had Stoke in Europe one season, Valencia put them out in the Europa League knock outs I think but did pretty well overall

Guest Lloyd72
4 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

He had Stoke in Europe one season, Valencia put them out in the Europa League knock outs I think but did pretty well overall

For a team like Stoke that's decent, but I think this West Brom side is a different beast. Wonder if they might go back in for Carvalho If they get rid of Evans, would like to see them sign a striker.