Transfers

46 minutes ago, ben51 said:

West Ham look like they might actually spend some money.

Talk of Filipe Anderson, with Payet being rumoured too (not sure about that one). 

And Yarmolenko, might actually build a decent midfield....

15 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Will believe it when I see with with West Ham, have heard the last few years they would be spending big but they haven't

Very true.

But Wilshere, Diop and Fabianski are a strong start. 

They do get linked with a lot of players, for a lot of money, but I feel a bit more confident this window.

3 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Very true.

They do get linked with a lot of players, for a lot of money, but I feel a bit more confident this window.

They'll be linked with about a dozen strikers for big money throughout the window and end up with Glenn Murray or someone on deadline day for £5m

3 hours ago, Goosetav said:

They'll be linked with about a dozen strikers for big money throughout the window and end up with Glenn Murray or someone on deadline day for £5m

My friend from Uni is the media guy at West Ham will maybe ask him but more than likely will say nothing regards transfers and so on.

https://twitter.com/RobPritchard78?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Big signing for Juventus on more than just a playing front. Will do massive things for their brand as already shown. Hopefully it does well for Italian football as well because I really miss teams like Inter and AC Milan being big European powerhouses.

If Juventus keep players like Dybala they could easily be one of the favourites to win the Champions League this season. Really interested to see who Real Madrid sign now

19 hours ago, ben51 said:

Very true.

In talks with Felipe Anderson for £40m and close to signing Yarmalenko for £17m