***The Official Brechin City v Rangers Thread***

Actually so buzzing for it, shame I have to work cos I would have went as well. But I'm pulling pints in a good gers bar so I will hopefully get a good watch of the game. Play up the Glasgow Rangers.

140 Years of history...continues here today.

To all the bears going, have a great day and do the club proud as you always do! :21::uk:

Buzzing for the game, the journey starts here.

I expect the support to be absolutely sensational today, can't expect anything other than a Rangers win aswell.

Slight downside having to listen gaelic commentators...

Does BBC alba start on freeview before 4? Never watched it before but its the same with BBC 3 which doesn't start til 7pm so if you plan on watching on freeview you may miss the 1st half??

Worried about this as well, would be gutted if i missed this. It was advertised on Bbc1 as starting at 3...

Surprised Mitchell was picked for yesterdays squad rather than today's as I think he's one of our best youngsters.

Alexander

Broadfoot Perry Hegarty Wallace

Black Hutton

McKay Edu MacLeod

McCulloch

not sure if Perry is injured though.

Mitchells contract can't go through until we have our proper license, he could play as a trialist though but I reckon with Black, Little and Beattie/Hegarty playing as trialists we left him out.

Worried about this as well, would be gutted if i missed this. It was advertised on Bbc1 as starting at 3...

Watch the first half on BBC iplayer then the 2nd half when it comes on freeview, Bit weird that its only scheduled to show the 2nd half on tv. <cr>

Watch the first half on BBC iplayer then the 2nd half when it comes on freeview, Bit weird that its only scheduled to show the 2nd half on tv. <cr>

I'm away for the week, don't have access to Iplayer. Surely they'll just show the first half, it'll be their biggest audience I'd imagine.