The 3 signings to be Announced ! Sourced for yees !

Dunny_01

:lol: Dunny has fucked off, so your the new dunny for now. Have we signed him or not wheres your m8 when we need him?

Im still here, Fkn writing hate mail to Mcgowan and that baldy hutton for no showing up yet....

Im still here reading the Dunny to beheaded threads .., im done for!!

Is it only Templeton thats signed? Thats deal doesn't seem done yet either <cr>

We effectively now have a smaller squad than what we started with.

Sandaza, Kyle, Sheils, and possibly Templeton in, while Goian, Boca, Edu, Bedoya, and Broadfoot have all left, either permanently (or for good) or on loan deals.

You missed Black, Little, Argiyou & Cribari.

Why? Sure, it's looking like there's only going to be 1 signing if of course paperwork was received in time. Delighted with the signing just dissapointed it's the only one for obvious reasons.

We can be disappointed that we, a 3rd division team, have signed pretty much the brightest prospect in Scottish football, even if it's the only signing

To be fair, I realised people wouuld be clamouring for vast numbers, I just don't think we need it at all.

We'll see, maybe we'll get a surprise once we make announcements

Is it only Templeton thats signed? Thats deal doesn't seem done yet either <cr>

We effectively now have a smaller squad than what we started with.

Sandaza, Kyle, Sheils, and possibly Templeton in, while Goian, Boca, Edu, Bedoya, and Broadfoot have all left, either permanently (or for good) or on loan deals.

We only name 16 players each matchday. With decent youngsters, I think people underestimate our squad. also, I thought people wanted to see us play our young players?