***The Official Ayr V Rangers Match Thread***

elephants stoned

So after a amazing win and performance yesterday how is everybody feeling about our trip to Ayr next Sunday?

My team would be

Bell, Foster, Mohsni, Jig, Wallace, Black, Law, Macleod, Templeton, Daly, Little

Subs Simonsen, Faure, Cribari, Shiels, Peralta, McKay, Clark

4-1-3-2

5-0 To the Queens Eleven :uk:

Ayr have not won in 5 games with 4 draws from 7. They are also 1 of 4 teams in League one to have scored in all their league games so far.

Can see them sitting back and making it difficult for us to play through them. Would love another mauling but I'm prepared for a tougher test especially as teams will have learnt from the Stenny game.

As for line ups it's too early to pick I think but would like Clark to start as I think his movement will help drag defenders and create space.

So after a amazing win and performance yesterday how is everybody feeling about our trip to Ayr next Sunday?

My team would be

Bell, Foster, Mohsni, Jig, Wallace, Black, Law, Macleod, Templeton, Daly, Little

Subs Simonsen, Faure, Cribari, Shiels, Peralta, McKay, Clark

4-1-3-2

5-0 To the Queens Eleven :uk:

I probably wouldn't change the team from yesterday, unless we have injuries.

I probably wouldn't change the team from yesterday, unless we have injuries.

Only change i made was Temps for Peralta because i think Temps is more suited to the attacking role on the left of the 3 AMs Arnies done well though and would certainly be getting off the bench in my team.

While it's tough on Clark and Templeton I would use the same starting 11 providing everyone is fit.

I think it will be a much tighter game and Ayr, despite playing at home will play defensively and it may take a while to break Them down - a modest 0-2 for me !

Expect this to be a hard game, Ayr like to put the boot in.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=259389#entry1061416719

Bottom of the Fair play league with 23 yellows and 2 reds in 7 games says ya right.

Better wear two pairs of shinguards on ya face for this one Ian. :Black:

I don't think we'll win 8-0 every week, although it would be something. I reckon we will be too strong for them as theh commentators on yesterday's game said, we're rather spectacular playing on grass and that will be the thing that helps us to a comfortable win.I'd keep the same team as Saturday with a few subs on after the 3 goal. I'll go for a 4-0 win to the Gers. As pointed out by someone, we've got all bloody week to wait, drive us all bonkers after watching the class act of Saturday's win.

Looking forward to this one as Ayr are my hometown team and I know a few folk involved in the Ayr setup (tu)

I'm delighted that Ayr are getting a good turn off the games v us and it will set them in good stead for the future , saying that I hope we pump them by at least 5 :uk:

Ayr have been on quite a bad run lately, think if we get an early goal we can easily win 4 or 5-0, saying that Kevin Kyle has signed for Ayr so it wouldn't surprise me if he got the obligatory "goal against your former side"

Seriously? Good luck to the big man. Worked hard when he pulled on the Rangers Blue and was a beast on twitter towards the bheasts...no pun intended. :D