European Commission seek explanation on Celtic land deals

Really wish fellow bears would stop pinning all of their hopes on this. What if they haven't done anything. Or what if they have and they get away with the lot.

Then there will be nothing to hang on to. This thread is already 8 months on and absolutely nothing had happened. It's always coming soon, or next week.

I'm starting to think we are all being lead a merry dance with the lot of it. It's bullshit. Every man and and their dog is a property or land expert now.

What will we cling on to if this doesn't amount to anything?

It is all there in black and white Brendan.

Really wish fellow bears would stop pinning all of their hopes on this. What if they haven't done anything. Or what if they have and they get away with the lot.

Then there will be nothing to hang on to. This thread is already 8 months on and absolutely nothing had happened. It's always coming soon, or next week.

I'm starting to think we are all being lead a merry dance with the lot of it. It's bullshit. Every man and and their dog is a property or land expert now.

which part of you cannot sell public land without it being on the open market do you not understand Declan. regardless of how much the scum paid for it that equates to state aid.

Rearrange the following...

Out stick thumb sore like a Timmy you

First time on here. Why have i never heard any of this stuff in tmsm. Are e having a laugh with this rubbish or is there really something there. If so why am not hearing about it anywhere else.

hmmm funny thats the very same thing I've heard from every bheast when I've highlighted the blatent corruption and theft of public money, reeking

First time on here. Why have i never heard any of this stuff in tmsm. Are e having a laugh with this rubbish or is there really something there. If so why am not hearing about it anywhere else.

Cause slit eyes has puppets everywhere. Soon the press will have to run it when the EC bum rape you, of course Mr torbett made sure you are used to that.

same as why swansea city and some welsh rugby team are being investigated as well but no media outlet down south reporting on it either apart from to say prelim investigation has been opened. Which makes me think EU are asking media not to report on it incase it jeopardises their investigation.

same as why swansea city and some welsh rugby team are being investigated as well but no media outlet down south reporting on it either apart from to say prelim investigation has been opened. Which makes me think EU are asking media not to report on it incase it jeopardises their investigation.

That makes sense. Prejudicial publicity could have an affect. Best to wait.

2 new members come on here asking why its not already in MSM . A quick point to all the Timmy lurkers , Torbett abused in the late 60's , 70's & 80's. It only became public in a court case many years later in 1996 due to persistence to surpress in those years by your board . I hope this example makes it clearer why press are reluctant.

ngbbs4902462c769e2.jpg

Gogzy; In Australia we are 9 hours ahead of you, so when the majority of posters make comments on here we are already asleep.

Then by the time I get to RM and find out we have new members acting suspicially like bheasts, you ban them before I get the chance to rip the pish out of them.

Gogzy! you have taken all the fun out of life :pipe::bomb_piggary:

Gogzy; In Australia we are 9 hours ahead of you, so when the majority of posters make comments on here we are already asleep.

Then by the time I get to RM and find out we have new members acting suspicially like bheasts, you ban them before I get the chance to rip the pish out of them.

Gogzy! you have taken all the fun out of life :pipe::bomb_piggary:

To be fair Oz even if your were in the UK you'd still be a few hours ahead of them.

To be fair Oz even if your were in the UK you'd still be a few hours ahead of them.

Technically you are correct,mate! because they aren't very bright at the best of times. Their inferiority complex is only exceeded by their stupidity

Put it this way if they were going to throw the book at us before the court case outcome with EBTs then if they don't do anything about them when they are found guilty then there will be no doubt that they are corrupt as hell.

At the end of the day they wouldn't have been able to afford the players they did if they had to pay full market value for the land, thats the exact same reasoning they used against us with EBTs.

They will be left with no choice but to go after them or rangers should sue the fuck out of them. With the articles that VB are doing at the minute it reminds everyone what they tried to do to us regards title stripping etc The same should be afforded to the scum when they are found guilty

And still our apathetic club say fuck all .Build bridges is their attitude .Make you sick

Shiting it much? :lol:

which part of you cannot sell public land without it being on the open market do you not understand Declan. regardless of how much the scum paid for it that equates to state aid.

The council may have advertised it on their site but an information request should confirm this or not.

I suppose there's also got to be minutes, emails etc. regarding the celtic geotechnical report.

The council may have advertised it on their site but an information request should confirm this or not.

I suppose there's also got to be minutes, emails etc. regarding the celtic geotechnical report.

Have a gander at this, Peter; it's a bit long winded but it gives an idea of what has gone on.

http://www.itspublicknowledge.info/ApplicationsandDecisions/Decisions/2014/201400471.aspx