*****The Official Queen's XI vs Albion Rovers Thread*****

Surely the team will not need too much to motivate them, seeing as it's a cup game.

All the teams we have played have upped their game against us, as it's like a cup final to them, so now's the time to show this mob what it's really like to be in a cup tie with the biggest team in the land.

Rangers-3.....Albion Rovers-0

Not surprising, still disappointing especially when a semi at Ibrox will likely be in high demand

Very true. Was expecting a bigger interest in this game. Im sure if it was Aberdeen or ICT we were playing on Sunday the attendance would be higher. Think people have us (maybe rightly so) into the semi-finals already

Bought my ticket at the weekend - I usually try to sit in a different part of Ibrox for cup games - noticed that there were a lot of seats still available. Would be good to get a good crowd for this important game. I've heard quite a lot of Supporters saying they won't go to cup games because its giving money to clubs that were part of the harm caused to Rangers. On the other hand this is a great chance to get to a semi-final and to be a real additional boost to our season and at some stage we will have to move on in terms of football stuff on the pitch even if there are still some wrongs to be righted on off the pitch stuff. Think it might be a tight game - going for a 2-0 win for us then its down to who we get in the semis.

From what I heard this afternoon, we've sold about 17000 so far. Not great to be honest.

Fk sake! thought we would have done 30k for this easy, lets hope we sell a few more before Sunday and a few more Bears decide to go along on Sunday. I'm up for it anyway, canny wait!!! :7325: