***** The Official Rangers vs Ayr United Thread *****

As well as it being the same old push on the park I see McCourt has trotted out the same "we weren't at our best" line in his post match interview.

More difficult question ally, when were this bunch at their best last and who's job is it to get the best out of them?

McCourt?

Mind wandering there......?

I will be sharing the costs of my ST next season .Ive no intention of signing up for away games ,the first time in my life .The only reason I'm paying for my ST is that I've had same seat since 1988 .Ally McCoist is now starting to disgust me and the board have no balls or guts to sack him .Another season of turgid football and heartbreak in vital games fills me with dread and depression

Don't understand why Daly gets the brunt of the flak. Vast majority of team played poorly, not just him. We are slow and ponderous, and the service to the forwards is dire. Heard more than one person say 'only one more to endure' on the way out.

The vast majority of the team have played poorly for far too long. However Daly gets most of the flak, in my opinion, because he epitomizes everything that is wrong with our club/management. Punting it long to him with no one anywhere near him. He's been poor since at least Christmas yet gets 90 minutes near enough every week and when the manager does make subs he stays on meaning that even though we've made changes our tactics very rarely change.

This is one of the main reasons we lost to Raith. They knew that's exactly what we would do.

I suspect next year if we don't address problems at CB then most of the threads on here will be about McCulloch & Mohsni as they will get found out playing against decent strikers.

The vast majority of the team have played poorly for far too long. However Daly gets most of the flak, in my opinion, because he epitomizes everything that is wrong with our club/management. Punting it long to him with no one anywhere near him. He's been poor since at least Christmas yet gets 90 minutes near enough every week and when the manager does make subs he stays on meaning that even though we've made changes our tactics very rarely change.

This is one of the main reasons we lost to Raith. They knew that's exactly what we would do.

I suspect next year if we don't address problems at CB then most of the threads on here will be about McCulloch & Mohsni as they will get found out playing against decent strikers.

This (tu)

Throw in Foster at RB and our defence is a disaster waiting to happen..

We all see it apart from one person and a select few with there eyes glued on. Jig should not have been in defense this season he should have been up front instead of wasting a wage on Daly and a young defence put in in readiness for the assault on next league instead he will go and waste wages on another defender and probably put Jig in midfield or the wing who knows what goes through our dug outs heads.

Does anyone else notice it's the same three or four people on here defending McCoist and the football. I actually do wonder if they are on multiple accounts, surely no-ones that sad and pathetic though, eh?

That'll be the 9.82%, minus the obvious 8% who are imposters on the wind-up, leaving about 3 or 4 actual 'real' Rangers fans who genuinely believe (however that is even possible?) that he's doing a great job!

I did the same when I was supporting Ally...

That is probably as telling a comment as there is likely to be in this thread.

People forget the vast, vast majority probably started on Ally's side to a greater or lesser degree. But those of us who have had enough have ended up where we are due to the cumulative experience of these last 3 years.

We all have a tipping point. Annan was mine.

People forget the vast, vast majority probably started on Ally's side to a greater or lesser degree. But those of us who have had enough have ended up where we are due to the cumulative experience of these last 3 years.

Raith Rovers was mine, I couldn't believe how lacklustre a performance they gave us in a cup final - chance to win sliverware. I don't care low down in the pecking order the Ramsdens cup is in terms of trophies, it was ours for the taking and the players looked like they couldn't be bothered.

That was the final straw for me.

id have got rid after forfar cup game the way i felt.

but it was Raith for me, straw that broke the camels back and all that jazz.

Does anyone else notice it's the same three or four people on here defending McCoist and the football. I actually do wonder if they are on multiple accounts, surely no-ones that sad and pathetic though, eh?

Paranoid psychosis is a common symptom of cocaine abuse. :pipe:

Raith Rovers was mine, I couldn't believe how lacklustre a performance they gave us in a cup final - chance to win sliverware. I don't care low down in the pecking order the Ramsdens cup is in terms of trophies, it was ours for the taking and the players looked like they couldn't be bothered.

That was the final straw for me.

i am the exact same.

a manager that cant fire his team up to even perform in a cup final, should not be at Rangers.

It wasn't even losing that annoyed me, it was the shitebaggy way we lost. We didnt even fucking try.

i am the exact same.

a manager that cant fire his team up to even perform in a cup final, should not be at Rangers.

It wasn't even losing that annoyed me, it was the shitebaggy way we lost. We didnt even fucking try.

I know, I was under the impression that players didn't need any motivation for a final. Like smaller teams playing against us the motivation is the game itself. So something must be very wrong when players look demotivated for such a game.

I doubt it helped the players motivation to be asked to take a pay cut half way through the season, not excusing their loss of form as there is no acceptable excuse, but it has been poor since around that time(mid Jan)

Also loosing DC Templeton and Lewis has definitely had an effect on the way the team plays.

I doubt it helped the players motivation to be asked to take a pay cut half way through the season, not excusing their loss of form as there is no acceptable excuse, but it has been poor since around that time(mid Jan)

Also loosing DC Templeton and Lewis has definitely had an effect on the way the team plays.

But they refused the paycut!

Hasn't stopped them docking their effort by 15%, even if the pay wasn't cut by that amount.

They didn't think about playing their bollocks off for 3 months, getting the stadium packed and a shedload more cash through the turnstiles, did they?