***** The Official Rangers vs Ayr United Thread *****

aye that was after you chose to respond to me. By that time we were in conversation.

fancy answerig the question? What did Ally do wrong to cost us the goal?

Even DJ stated peralta was "absolutely shattered" at the other end of the pitch before his horrendous mistake which cost us the goal. Ally should have been on top of that and substituted him in order to prevent Ayr taking advantage of one of our players in that state. It's fundamental in my book, if a player is not able to perform because of injury or tiredness he has to be substituted if that option is open.

If DJ can see what was wrong with peralta, mccoist should have and taken care of the situation. He didn't bother, and it cost us.

It wasn't the worst performance of the season and we did create a good few chances but our finishing was very poor. Ayr battled well but we got there thanks to King Bilel.

Here's to 101 points on Saturday, a good attendance and a good display on and off the park

I'm by no means an Ally fan (as manager) but I don't see the point in the 'Ally out!!' as soon as we concede, as if he had a direct impact on conceding the goal.

Does that when we score you praise him as well?

I detest Ally as a coach but he showed more passion on the touchline tonight than he usually does.

again youth over looked for some fucking stupid record which means hee haw, honestly i'm done with him as manager.

He's clueless and has to wait for these pishy teams to tire before we have a result it's pathetic.

I'm sick of how pish we play and how that big lump of shite Daly gets a game every week even though he's done fuck all in months

It wasn't the worst performance of the season and we did create a good few chances but our finishing was very poor. Ayr battled well but we got there thanks to King Bilel.

Here's to 101 points on Saturday, a good attendance and a good display on and off the park

And you buying me a drink :)

Even DJ stated peralta was "absolutely shattered" at the other end of the pitch before his horrendous mistake which cost us the goal. Ally should have been on top of that and substituted him in order to prevent Ayr taking advantage of one of our players in that state. It's fundamental in my book, if a player is not able to perform because of injury or tiredness he has to be substituted if that option is open.

If DJ can see what was wrong with peralta, mccoist should have and taken care of the situation. He didn't bother, and it cost us.

He's got to wait for the ball to go out of play before bringing on a sub!

I've got a bigger problem with how unfit some of our players are.

Why was Peralta blowing out his arse?

Sure he'll handle 90 mins in the heat of Brazil no problem!

Just in from the game, utter pish. McCoist needs to get a fucking grip.

We should be beating teams like Ayr by 4 or 5 goals.

the league table looks impressive to the outsiders, but us fans know it is only papering over the cracks,

never mind Hearts next season, I am worried about Dundee and Falkirk also,

We have fallen, but under Ally it is now free fall.