***Rangers v Hibernian***

G.E.C.

Not sure how anyone thinks this is good, anytime we get in a decent position we lift it over the top. And surprise surprise, it doesn't stick. I count two times the ball has been played to Boyd and it's stuck.

Yeah our approach play is poor, guys like law and black offer no creativity the now so were resorting to balls in behind for the strikers to chase

The club must be struggling financially, we've painted the tops on the players as a cost cutting measure.

Shows just how unfit the players are... blah... Hawf-day... etc... Lazy... blah... Nandos... Holiday camp... etc... Homeland box-set... blah... Ally's stand-up routine... etc... McD's... 5s... Durrant's poakits... blah... etc...

Are you watching the same game as me? Tell me one good bit of build up play we have done in this game

Macleod's goal, Foster's shot, Miller's volley, Boyd's shots. What have Hibs actually done? A few horrendous efforts from outside the box?

Anyway that's not why I wrote "Wit?". It was because you followed up your initial statement about build up by saying we were getting away with it because of the quality of our players or something like that. I just thought it sounded odd and contradictory to your first statement, that was all.

I think with a better defensive three this formation could be very, very effective.

Unfortunately as GOAT says, playing Jig means we're sitting 20-30 yards too deep, which means Law is just inside their half when he collects the ball, rather than within shooting/killer ball range. Throws the whole thing off.

Still, we're not doing all that badly.