***Rangers v Hibernian***

G.E.C.

One thing I forgot about Miller. Holding the ball up, he always done a decent job at that.

One of the best at making it stick, especially for a wee guy. (tu)

I've seen him plough the lone furrow against Cannavaro and Nesta and get man-of-the-match... and manage to grab a goal into the bargain.

If they were using their heids they could put a delay on the radio coverage for this very reason to compliment their own organisation's TV pictures for English-speakers...

...Oh sorry, just noticed you said BBC.

Don't you get tellies with time-shift these days...?

Yep, Tardis version!

The Internet commentary is several seconds behind the radio, delayed enough to be almost in sync with the TV.

Dont wanna speak too soon, but we look quite good.

like the formation too.

I am not watching the game but I love the formation as it was shown on the website. Three defenders in the back with Jig in the middle, Wallace and Foster providing width on the flanks, two solid and experienced strikers who can work together and Ian holding the midfield in front of the back three. I think Peralta, if he can get back to Scotland, would be nice on the right side too or as the holding mid.