Ally Out Protest Main Stand 2:30pm Sat 6th

Bad Robot

Ally out Protest ?  

738 members have voted

1. 1. Should we protest to have Ally removed ?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know

Was there any indication leading up to the Hearts game that the sword of Damocles dangles above McCoist? Between the season start and the outcome of which teams are promoted - any indication whatsoever? If not then fan pressure may be the only leverage that will see change before our fate has been settled.

like yourself daviecooper01 I was also at Ibrox when AM was being booed off the park.Why because he was a pretty ordinary player playing in a pretty ordinary team under a former Rangers player.It wasn't till Souness came along and started the change which made AM a better player and one who went on to score the goals he did because if he hadn't AM would have been out the door pretty sharp. Unfortunately for John Greig the board did listen to the fans and took notice of their protests and he paid the ultimate price.A true Rangers man and one who I still believe to be one of the few TRUE RANGERS men still around to this day. A man who had the dignity and best wishes for our great club to resign as director when Craig Whyte couldnt provide proof of where the takeover money was coming from but SDM went ahead anyway.

Exactly this JG was a very poor Manager.

I was there too mate, and Mcoist was poor when he signed him, but became the legend he is as a Player under a better Stronger more disciplined Manager.

God Bless JG for stepping aside McCoist has not done that and needs to right now before this inevitably gets nasty.

Yeah - that is really what we need right now.

With the toxic boardroom unrest still undermining the very soul of the Club, we should mount a protest barely a quarter of the way through the season to fire the one consistent presence we have had through the last few years of hell.

That will help enormously.

You clown he should have gone after the RR Kareoke Farse.

Is mccoist now more hated than white? must be a close call. title now out of our hands before xmas even if we win every game, fuckin joke.

hey ally if you're reading this how about an early xmas present for us all and do one

See that first sentence of yours, go drown yourself in the bath.

like yourself daviecooper01 I was also at Ibrox when AM was being booed off the park.Why because he was a pretty ordinary player playing in a pretty ordinary team under a former Rangers player.It wasn't till Souness came along and started the change which made AM a better player and one who went on to score the goals he did because if he hadn't AM would have been out the door pretty sharp. Unfortunately for John Greig the board did listen to the fans and took notice of their protests and he paid the ultimate price.A true Rangers man and one who I still believe to be one of the few TRUE RANGERS men still around to this day. A man who had the dignity and best wishes for our great club to resign as director when Craig Whyte couldnt provide proof of where the takeover money was coming from but SDM went ahead anyway.

Don't disagree with much of what you say except it was big Jock who turned Ally's form and career around.

It will get ugly now for the dud.

He deserves it though, he's had chance after chance to do the right thing. Now it will take abuse and chants from his own to get the point across.

You are not welcome here anymore Ally, go back to the pishy jokes on TV ( not your post match comments).

Unlike it would appear, many on here, I am old enough to recall the last major time when large numbers of fans were screaming for the club to ditch Ally.

The sound of the Copland signing "Aly Ally get tae f@*£" was a fairly regular occurrence. Because it appeared he was a useless striker.....

Fans know best of course. ...

As I said before, regardless of who is in the manager's office or in the 11 jerseys starting the game, I'll still be at Ibrox.

You guys by all means rant and rave, wave cards, banners etc. Failing to realise that you have zero effect.

Me too and his tenacity in how he overcame a bad career start at Rangers plus the perseverance and determination demonstrated when Souness kept him on the bench are admirable traits. I was always sure that these character traits would serve him well as a manager and that he would 'come good'.

Sadly three years have IMHO proven that he is not management material and for the sake of the club should walk away.

The comparisons with Ally's playing career are rubbish tbf.

He had already proven himself as a striker to earn a move to Ibrox in the first place, he hasn't proven himself to be a manager anywhere other than a PC or PS3 before now so all this about him turning it around is nothing but birthday card pish.

He has nothing to turn around as he never had it in the first place.

Yeah - that is really what we need right now.

With the toxic boardroom unrest still undermining the very soul of the Club, we should mount a protest barely a quarter of the way through the season to fire the one consistent presence we have had through the last few years of hell.

That will help enormously.

the last few years of hell are entirely down to this dud of a manager. Apart from the fact he is a "nice guy " please enlighten me what exactly mccoist brings to the party??

the last few years of hell are entirely down to this dud of a manager. Apart from the fact he is a "nice guy " please enlighten me what exactly mccoist brings to the party??

Eh? "the last few years of hell are entirely down to this dud of a manager"

So Whyte, Green, HMRC etc had nothing to do with it?

You sir are an embarrassment.

Eh? "the last few years of hell are entirely down to this dud of a manager"

So Whyte, Green, HMRC etc had nothing to do with it?

You sir are an embarrassment.

Is he fuck!!

On the park Ally has been responsible for everything!! It makes my blood boil when people use all of the above to excuse the clown !

He still has the 2nd highest wage bill in Scotland! He is still in the top 15 earner for a manager in the UK!!

He is a fucking money grabbing prick who should be chased from our great club! His legend status is gone! He knows exactly what he is doing and us 100% motivated by money. Anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded ! I called it from the start especially when CG rightly calked him out as a dud!!

I hate him now and every second he stays he is damaging us!

51 people voted no to protesting against THE worst rangers manager in our clubs long and distinguished history

i wonder just how many of the 51 backed the protest (if not participating themselves)_ when we chased Eck out of Govan during him getting us to the Champions League last 16, let that sink in folks, Alex McLeish was in the middle of a CL campaign in which he lost 1 game, ONE FUCKING GAME, and yet people wanted him gone because we had a crap set of results

Or how many didnt give PLG the time of the day nevermind give him a chance when he was in the middle of an 6 game unbeaten run in the UEFA cup, let that sink in again, PLG had a record in europe that season of P6, W4, D2, L0

Yet when this fucking abomination of a manager cant even manage to beat Alloa with a 7mill a year first team squad wage, people STILL wont bring themselves to forcibly remove the cunt

:mad:

Well put !!

I don't think some people seem to realise but this is more than just a manager having some bad results and playing bad football and the fans just don't like him this is not like that, most of us Rangers fans who really want ally to go couldn't have dreamed of hating mccoist so much because he is a legend, but he isn't as big as our club and with all the shit we have went through in the past 3 years we have still stood by our club all we now want is our club to be back at the top of scottish football and back in europe but if we don't get back into the premier league next season it would be a TOTAL disaster, it would set us back so far money wise stature wise in every sort of way and with our current money problems we really can't afford not to be back in the top league next season, and that is why we need ally to go because we couldn't stand to see our club struggle like the way we did 3 years ago again we want ally out because we love RANGERS.

I don't think some people seem to realise but this is more than just a manager having some bad results and playing bad football and the fans just don't like him this is not like that, most of us Rangers fans who really want ally to go couldn't have dreamed of hating mccoist so much because he is a legend, but he isn't as big as our club and with all the shit we have went through in the past 3 years we have still stood by our club all we now want is our club to be back at the top of scottish football and back in europe but if we don't get back into the premier league next season it would be a TOTAL disaster, it would set us back so far money wise stature wise in every sort of way and with our current money problems we really can't afford not to be back in the top league next season, and that is why we need ally to go because we couldn't stand to see our club struggle like the way we did 3 years ago again we want ally out because we love RANGERS.

(tu) Exactly, I loved him when I was a wee boy. He was my hero and when he got the manager job I was thrilled, that was until I saw how fucking shite he was at it. I kept giving him time and arguing with people on here that he just needed more of a chance. Eventually I found out I was just making excuses for a poor manager, the people who are defending him now will realise this as well. When? Who knows, but just now they're stifling change we desperately require.

(tu) Exactly, I loved him when I was a wee boy. He was my hero and when he got the manager job I was thrilled, that was until I saw how fucking shite he was at it. I kept giving him time and arguing with people on here that he just needed more of a chance. Eventually I found out I was just making excuses for a poor manager, the people who are defending him now will realise this as well. When? Who knows, but just now they're stifling change we desperately require.

The people voting no to a protest are doing precisely as much to get rid of the manager as the ones voting yes (sorry, I know it looks like I am picking on your posts, I'm not, it is just timing I think)

The people voting no to a protest are doing precisely as much to get rid of the manager as the ones voting yes (sorry, I know it looks like I am picking on your posts, I'm not, it is just timing I think)

Don't apologise LB I welcome a good debate with you. I know there are people just hitting the yes button and wont do anything about it, but I'm hoping something is done so that I can join and help. Whether it's done or not is not really down to me alone, like you said before, it has to be something that is organised. Otherwise all it will be is an embarrassment and a hindrance to the club. I don't believe in boycotts, but I believe in voicing your opinion to make a change for the good as long as it's respectful.

Don't apologise LB I welcome a good debate with you. I know there are people just hitting the yes button and wont do anything about it, but I'm hoping something is done so that I can join and help. Whether it's done or not is not really down to me alone, like you said before, it has to be something that is organised. Otherwise all it will be is an embarrassment and a hindrance to the club. I don't believe in boycotts, but I believe in voicing your opinion to make a change for the good as long as it's respectful.

Im hoping Ally will leave prior to any protest but if he doesn't I will be bumping this thread everyday until the 6th Dec where I hope bears will be at the front door of Ibrox at 2:30 to voice our opinions on Ally's stewardship.

Is he fuck!!

On the park Ally has been responsible for everything!! It makes my blood boil when people use all of the above to excuse the clown !

He still has the 2nd highest wage bill in Scotland! He is still in the top 15 earner for a manager in the UK!!

He is a fucking money grabbing prick who should be chased from our great club! His legend status is gone! He knows exactly what he is doing and us 100% motivated by money. Anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded ! I called it from the start especially when CG rightly calked him out as a dud!!

I hate him now and every second he stays he is damaging us!

Boil away. Your comments are a disgrace.

I hope in time you realise that you denigrate those who have come before with your childlike rants.

Boil away. Your comments are a disgrace.

I hope in time you realise that you denigrate those who have come before with your childlike rants.

A disgrace ? How?

When he told us that he signed a contract 'without reading it' where you not just in the slightest insulted ?

When he accepted 1p shares worth a million did you not think for a second that just maybe he was motivated by something else?

When after the Forfar defeat again in the 1st round of a cup he decided to blame CG and the players saying it was not 'his team' on the park his was in 'the stand' , did you think that was acceptable ?

He is a joke. A fucking dud who has made a fortune from our club at the worst possible time. He panders to the masses by rolling out sound bites that anyone with half a brain can see is bullshit.

Money is Ally's motivation. He never ever worked for 'nothing' and renegotiated his wages back in full. I'm sorry but the legend status has gone and he is indeed a 'prick' that doesn't give a flying fuck about anything other than his job and his mates.

The karaoke shambles absolutely nailed him.

A disgrace ? How?

When he told us that he signed a contract 'without reading it' where you not just in the slightest insulted ?

When he accepted 1p shares worth a million did you not think for a second that just maybe he was motivated by something else?

When after the Forfar defeat again in the 1st round of a cup he decided to blame CG and the players saying it was not 'his team' on the park his was in 'the stand' , did you think that was acceptable ?

He is a joke. A fucking dud who has made a fortune from our club at the worst possible time. He panders to the masses by rolling out sound bites that anyone with half a brain can see is bullshit.

Money is Ally's motivation. He never ever worked for 'nothing' and renegotiated his wages back in full. I'm sorry but the legend status has gone and he is indeed a 'prick' that doesn't give a flying fuck about anything other than his job and his mates.

Nail on head mate, unfortunately the truth is beyond some folk's reasoning.

As to that defeat to Forfar and his rant against CG, he was saved from the sack by Walter Smith resigning on the Monday.

A disgrace ? How?

this all day long