Ally Out Protest Main Stand 2:30pm Sat 6th

Bad Robot

Ally out Protest ?  

738 members have voted

1. 1. Should we protest to have Ally removed ?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know

The Newcastle fans (for example) protested long and hard, vitriol was poured on Pardew. Not for the first time either. Ashley doesn't bend to protests.

4 games later the protesters are silent, they look like they misjudged the manager and to be fair he is proving them wrong.

I'm not saying Ally will turn it round, I'm saying that protests don't sway owners.

The contexts are completely different though.

And in my opinion, Pardew is a significantly better manager than McCoist.

Bear in mind that this is not sullen unrest due to unrealistic expectations of surpassing Chelsea, Man Utd, Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool, and Tottenham. This is 3 year dissatisfaction at underperformance with a wage bill, facilities and (apparent availability of) coaching and support staff that eclipse all other opponents at this level.

51 people voted no to protesting against THE worst rangers manager in our clubs long and distinguished history

i wonder just how many of the 51 backed the protest (if not participating themselves)_ when we chased Eck out of Govan during him getting us to the Champions League last 16, let that sink in folks, Alex McLeish was in the middle of a CL campaign in which he lost 1 game, ONE FUCKING GAME, and yet people wanted him gone because we had a crap set of results

Or how many didnt give PLG the time of the day nevermind give him a chance when he was in the middle of an 6 game unbeaten run in the UEFA cup, let that sink in again, PLG had a record in europe that season of P6, W4, D2, L0

Yet when this fucking abomination of a manager cant even manage to beat Alloa with a 7mill a year first team squad wage, people STILL wont bring themselves to forcibly remove the cunt

:mad:

Well said. Fuck off ally

Ive given him the benefit of the doubt but today was the final straw. I dont however think or feel that having a demo is the proper way to go about it. I do hope he knows himself that he is tarnishing his and our Clubs reputations and credibility. And leaves without seeking a pay off, and with some dignity.

Would normally agree, protests are a bit timmish. But if we fail to get promotion then I dont think we could survive another year in the Championship. The future of the clubs at stake.

To be fair some fans showed their feelings towards the management before others drowned them out with the Super Ally pish and that was before the Hearts fans joined in for the banter...

People just can't sperate his legend status as a player from his managerial failings! You will never get a united stand from the fans on this one sadly!

51 people voted no to protesting against THE worst rangers manager in our clubs long and distinguished history

i wonder just how many of the 51 backed the protest (if not participating themselves)_ when we chased Eck out of Govan during him getting us to the Champions League last 16, let that sink in folks, Alex McLeish was in the middle of a CL campaign in which he lost 1 game, ONE FUCKING GAME, and yet people wanted him gone because we had a crap set of results

Or how many didnt give PLG the time of the day nevermind give him a chance when he was in the middle of an 6 game unbeaten run in the UEFA cup, let that sink in again, PLG had a record in europe that season of P6, W4, D2, L0

Yet when this fucking abomination of a manager cant even manage to beat Alloa with a 7mill a year first team squad wage, people STILL wont bring themselves to forcibly remove the cunt

:mad:

Probably none. It's probably the same people that go off their rockers each time.

I fully expect him to be gone tomorrow or tues at the latest.

Either he will walk or Ashley will underwrite his sacking.

It is now clear to even the biggest Ally fans he just diesnt have it.

If nothing is done we risk losing promotion, losing fans and endangering the income streams.

If he is not gone PDQ then reluctantly protests will be needed. I wouldnt normally go for this but we would hsve to make our feelings crystal clear to the board on this.

If he doesn't go now no one will turn up and that would be a disaster for the club, surely the board can see this, no fans no money.

This...... my biggest fear the clown stays on, we continue to play crap football and the fans stay away in droves. Without the cashflow we'd be in serious financial trouble.

Please Ally do us all a favour and resign.

The board also need to get the finger out. Why can Hearts see the need for a Director of Football yet we cannot. That said with the money MCCostalot has taken from the club we could have had a DoF and still paid the salary of a competent management team.

So Ally you are fast traversing the road from legend to bellend.

Could we all not bombard the board with emails asking for their resignations rather than doing a public protest? They would have to respond to this surely if enough fans make it clear of our disapproval (in a tasteful civil manner of course. We don't need to be cussing them out).

I was on the fence over Ally, but I'm in clear mind now that he can't be the man to take us forward. It just doesn't work. This saddens me so much.

If he was a true Rangers man, a term used so often on forums then he would do the right thing and walk and take the rest of his managerial team with him. Where are all the we don't do walking away brigade now,no he didn't do walking away as him and his management team couldn't walk away carrying the cash they were robbing out of our great club.Real Rangers men a fucking joke.

Unlike it would appear, many on here, I am old enough to recall the last major time when large numbers of fans were screaming for the club to ditch Ally.

The sound of the Copland signing "Aly Ally get tae f@*£" was a fairly regular occurrence. Because it appeared he was a useless striker.....

Fans know best of course. ...

As I said before, regardless of who is in the manager's office or in the 11 jerseys starting the game, I'll still be at Ibrox.

You guys by all means rant and rave, wave cards, banners etc. Failing to realise that you have zero effect.

like yourself daviecooper01 I was also at Ibrox when AM was being booed off the park.Why because he was a pretty ordinary player playing in a pretty ordinary team under a former Rangers player.It wasn't till Souness came along and started the change which made AM a better player and one who went on to score the goals he did because if he hadn't AM would have been out the door pretty sharp. Unfortunately for John Greig the board did listen to the fans and took notice of their protests and he paid the ultimate price.A true Rangers man and one who I still believe to be one of the few TRUE RANGERS men still around to this day. A man who had the dignity and best wishes for our great club to resign as director when Craig Whyte couldnt provide proof of where the takeover money was coming from but SDM went ahead anyway.

If you wanna protest go and bloody protest.

Having a poll on here where people who don't want to protest in car parks or whatever get harangued by others whose only effort so far has been to click yes in a poll here and then sit on their arses doing nothing is utterly pointless.

I have always thought such protests as embarrassing and cringeworthy, however it is now abundantly clear that McCoist has no intention of listening to the fans and leaving the club with dignity.

Every day he refuses to step down is another day where his legendary status is further damaged.

He needs to be protected from himself.

Unlike it would appear, many on here, I am old enough to recall the last major time when large numbers of fans were screaming for the club to ditch Ally.

The sound of the Copland signing "Aly Ally get tae f@*£" was a fairly regular occurrence. Because it appeared he was a useless striker.....

As I said before, regardless of who is in the manager's office or in the 11 jerseys starting the game, I'll still be at Ibrox.

You guys by all means rant and rave, wave cards, banners etc. Failing to realise that you have zero effect.

Yeah, for years McCoist the player was shite just like the manager, excellent comparison :rolleyes:

Said the same thing about McCoist the player couple of weeks ago and the experts in here informed me it never happened...........

Yeah - that is really what we need right now.

With the toxic boardroom unrest still undermining the very soul of the Club, we should mount a protest barely a quarter of the way through the season to fire the one consistent presence we have had through the last few years of hell.

That will help enormously.

Yeah - that is really what we need right now.

With the toxic boardroom unrest still undermining the very soul of the Club, we should mount a protest barely a quarter of the way through the season to fire the one consistent presence we have had through the last few years of hell.

That will help enormously.