***The Official Queen Of The South vs Rangers Thread***

It really is very simple. Sack McCoist tomorrow and call his bluff, see if he will sue us and try to take us into administration/ liquidation again. If he does he's a complete chunt

I dont beleive mcCoist would ask for a single penny If or when he goes.its not about money for mcCoist, he hasn't been great but he must be hurting like hell, this was the job of his dreams.

I dont beleive mcCoist would ask for a single penny If or when he goes.its not about money for mcCoist, he hasn't been great but he must be hurting like hell, this was the job of his dreams.

So, if you were Ally. do you think what we are producing is acceptable and would you think it had nothing to do with you? It really is time to stop defending him. I have no idea who we should replace him with but i do know it couldn't be any worse, at this moment in time. He's not resigning because he, or his advisors, haven't worked out a pay-off that both parties find acceptable.

Getting back to the game; imagine the QOS pre match tactic talk; how do we beat Rangers?

They have a journeyman central defender who has had 2 cruciate operations playing at right back who cannot turn well and Foster at left back who should we target?

No choice has to be Foster and once we cross the central defenders will be out of position or just stand and watch.

Don,t worry about midfield because after 20 minutes we will have 20 yards of space to do what we want.

Defence same thing after a few flurries they will just launch the ball at your heads just make sure you don,t fall over the lump of wood stuck on the ground and you know they never compete for the second ball.

Remember all you have to do is move quicker than seniors walking football and they will be exhausted and brain dead by the time the second half starts.

We are so predictable and lack so much in terms of pride and effort that results of the past few weeks are no longer a surprise.

So, if you were Ally. do you think what we are producing is acceptable and would you think it had nothing to do with you? It really is time to stop defending him. I have no idea who we should replace him with but i do know it couldn't be any worse, at this moment in time. He's not resigning because he, or his advisors, haven't worked out a pay-off that both parties find acceptable.

read my post again, I already said ally hasn't been good enough.i just dont think hes holding out for money.

Why did he try and hide his wages from the fans if it's not about money?

Why did he try and hide his wages from the fans if it's not about money?

talking about hiding wages now ffs,youve got your opinions mate ive got mine he also asked for salary to be halved.ive already said he hasnt been good enough and he should maybe go now.but we dont need to slaughter him.

No I dont think it is acceptable but I'm not Ally just a fickle fan. I will continue to support Ally because he has stood by the club and if you heard his comments at the start of the season when he was trying to point out to fans like me that this was going to be tough and we are now up against better teams he was ridiiculed on here for telling it like it is. I am now of the opinion that the manager always new that the players he brought in had done their job(promotion) but there was a possibility that they might fall short in this league. The budget is a matter for the board btw. Ludicrous.

But if you want to be popular get on the side of the majority. People with strong opinions will be found out eventually what ever side you are on.

Charles Green for instance

WATP

I do not believe a single word that comes from Ally or anyone at the top of this great club and institution of ours .

Everyone of them are causing us great harm and untold embarrassment with their behaviour and lack of ability.

It really is the saddest of days to be a Rangers fan

Aye his dreams have morphed into our collective nightmare. Just pack your pags and do the honourable thing or even your legend as a player will be tarnished for ever.

I've been calling for McCoist to go - and go quickly - but I must say that he has been badly let down by a group of players who are individually very poor and, collectively, an utter shambles!

Yes, McCoist is a manager totally devoid of any tactical, organisational or basic coaching ability, but it's pretty clear now that these players couldn't organise a drugs fest in an opium den! Most of them are totally devoid of any talent or individual flair, and many of them 'hide' when the going gets tough.

In EVERY area of our team last night we were a poor second best and, in truth, we never looked like scoring!

Even having watched this dross week after mind-numbing week, last night was still a demoralising low - we were out smarted and out played by a QOTS team that played some good football and thoroughly deserved their 2 - 0 win - in fact, it could easily have been 3 or 4.

I'm not normally a pessimist, but I see absolutely nothing in this team - in our coaches - to turn this around. I'm sure there is more grief to come, and I suspect that 12 points (after Hearts tank Cowdenbeath today) will turn into a much greater deficit.I genuinely believe that even a play off place may be beyond us - I hope not, but I fear the worst.

Thieves, liars, cheats, imposters and incompetents have destroyed our club, and only a single-minded, determined, money man can revive it. Wether that's Mike Ashley or not remains to be seen, but we need financial stability urgently, and a totally new 'direction' on the field.

Never thought I'd see these days at the mighty Rangers. Sad days indeed!

By the way folks, my apologies for 'slating' Black after the stamping incident. At the time I genuinely believed that he was faking it, but when I seen the incident from a different angle the QOTS player had indeed stamped on him.

I apologised at the time, but I was nonetheless disappointed by a number of responses to my original post that were abusive and filled with the usual expletives.

This type of response is fast becoming the norm on RM, and it seems now that any form of disagreement must be accompanied by a F**k O**, B*****d or C**t.

If you can't respond reasonably, constructively and politely, then don't respond at all.

By the way folks, my apologies for 'slating' Black after the stamping incident. At the time I genuinely believed that he was faking it, but when I seen the incident from a different angle the QOTS player had indeed stamped on him.

I apologised at the time, but I was nonetheless disappointed by a number of responses to my original post that were abusive and filled with the usual expletives.

This type of response is fast becoming the norm on RM, and it seems now that any form of disagreement must be accompanied by a F**k O**, B*****d or C**t.

If you can't respond reasonably, constructively and politely, then don't respond at all.

Fuck of you bastard cunt!!!

(Only joking ;-). )

Hard to raise a smile these days

we are just a bloody mess,and we need somebody strong too get us out off it,

who i just dont i'm just a punter. :power_of_anguish:

we the support, should take 100,000 and surround ibrox, not letting anyone in until we get answers.this is our club and only us can love and protect it.watp.lets all stick together and tell these fuckers how we feel.that was heart breaking last night.the easdales were laughing right after the goal and all the way through the game.dont knowwhat is fucking so funny.

Just watching the game in full (the wife had quite unaccountably arranged something for last night)

& it just reinforced what a complete bombscare McGregor is at right back.

Giving away the free for the first, to choking their guy on the touchline, to the barge in the back which should have been a penalty.

Just watch him for a while - any match-up which involves close contact with his man sees him holding, pushing, grabbing a chunk of shirt, etc. Almost every challenge could be deemed a foul.

He's getting indulged at this level, but just wait & see how these start to get noticed when (if?) we get promoted.

Oddly, when he gets played in his proper position, I hardly notice any of the above going on.