***The Official Queen Of The South vs Rangers Thread***

If it is any consolation we will probably beat QOS in the play-offs if the right changes are now made.

Football is simple, I do not know why we can make it so difficult and am close to despair, every post i make on this type of thread points to the fact we are not even clued up on football basics, I know nothing. We employ proffesional managers, coaching staff and players who know nothing either. I wanted a management change a few weeks ago when it made sense where we could still salvage the season, we have wasted weeks even months and may suffer for it now, as our season now much shorter to recover.

But keep the faith fellow bears, we have now reached a turning point which will allow us to move forward.........

Stream went down from RTV, best news about tonight. What a shambles. Players afraid to play, shitting themselves to make a mistake and in turn looking like the inept bunch of cretins they've been all season. The Allysituation aside, hope tnese imposters wearing the jerseys languish in the Welsh leagues( notto disparage the Welsh league, it's just about the wage levels they deserve bar a few).

Nice to see one of the Easdales finds something funny

The Brothers Grimmsdale must be here to see the fruits of their leakage earlier today.

Sad to say, but that's the Championship over for us.

The Rangers players are a fucking disgrace. Only Macleod escapes criticism for this season of shite.