Rangers Sign Five Newcastle Players On Loan.

PromDeAnglais

Him, Streete and Mbabu seem pretty thrilled to be here going by Twitter.

Ferguson is also extremely happy I bet. :)

Last night when you seen all of them leaving St.James park Ferguson's face was tripping him, as if he had been told he had to come up here, could have serious ramifications for his family, you know how these craicsters are....

Chill oot.

I posted a tweet from a journo in England who seems to think we are paying their wages and Somers stated to the LSE funds from the loan would be spent on players.

So yeah, I've came to the conclusion thus far we are paying some of their wages.

This is the "gotcha" line being put out there by the SOS/UOF guys so that they can be unhappy with the Board. If we pay their wages, it is Ashley's fault that we are using his loan to pay their wages. If NUFC is paying their wages, then Somers lied about using the loan money to strengthen the team. They are trying to cover all their bases to remain totally against anything that this Board does....pure politics.

This is the "gotcha" line being put out there by the SOS/UOF guys so that they can be unhappy with the Board. If we pay their wages, it is Ashley's fault that we are using his loan to pay their wages. If NUFC is paying their wages, then Somers lied about using the loan money to strengthen the team. They are trying to cover all their bases to remain totally against anything that this Board does....pure politics.

Its true though.

Yes they are. The SOS/UOF have turned this into a Board issue where they are damned if they do, damned if they don't. Anything to continue the negative drama.

Exactly there are some kidding themselves on here. I'm just happy to see players who can hopefully improve the squad, would also prefer them coached by someone else though.

Yes they are. The SOS/UOF have turned this into a Board issue where they are damned if they do, damned if they don't. Anything to continue the negative drama.

We sold our best player, I'd take Macleod over any of these loans, because we are broke. We were told we need £8 million to see out the season. So we accepted a £2 million loan with a possibility of £5m more, for security over everything besides Ibrox and the prostitution of our revenue streams, due to our perilous position. If they are now spending that vital loan on their wages its scandalous. Aren't we suppose to be cost cutting?

If the wages are paid 100% by MASH or SD or Newcastle Utd then the chairman lied, again.

Do you think we should be congratulating the board for leading us into a situation where we HAVE to accept a £10 million loan and we HAVE to loan 5 Newcastle reserves?

I don't know if we're paying for them or not, but to be honest, I think if we weren't paying for them in some way or form, we'd have well heard all about it by now.

Perhaps this is pay back for giving up our RR profits, 75% of our retail and merchandising revenue and potential future shirt sponsorship?

If so, I'd just like to congratulate the board on securing such a magnificent deal for the club.

We sold our best player, I'd take Macleod over any of these loans, because we are broke. We were told we need £8 million to see out the season. So we accepted a £2 million loan with a possibility of £5m more, for security over everything besides Ibrox and the prostitution of our revenue streams, due to our perilous position. If they are now spending that vital loan on their wages its scandalous. Aren't we suppose to be cost cutting?

If the wages are paid 100% by MASH or SD or Newcastle Utd then the chairman lied, again.

Do you think we should be congratulating the board for leading us into a situation where we HAVE to accept a £10 million loan and we HAVE to loan 5 Newcastle reserves?

Well, it would have been nice if T3B would have offered to match Ashley instead of publically saying they would but then they did otherwise. It would have also been nice if King would have shown proof of funds or if he would have invested sooner rather than waiting until an American's bid was received and then doing something (buying shares from a hedge fund) that he ridiculed when Ashley did it.

Basically, no one's underwear is clean with these three parties. We are where we are for a variety of things and I would not put it all on the feet of one party given all of the political shenanigans that have went on. But, it is telling in that we signed 5 loanees that have a lot of good potential (2 Sr internationals and 2 Jr internationals) at a time where we need more pace, strength, size and technical ability. I do agree that this will be wasted if we do not get a better manager and would hope that McDowell is gone soon enough.

Hopefully we get a midfielder, Remie Streete, who can tackle the shit out of Scott Brown; a forward, Haris Vučkić, who can bully van Dijk; and a player, Gaël Bigirimana, who can give us a decent defence-splitting pass.
Then they'll be worth it.

Well, it would have been nice if T3B would have offered to match Ashley instead of publically saying they would but then they did otherwise. It would have also been nice if King would have shown proof of funds or if he would have invested sooner rather than waiting until an American's bid was received and then doing something (buying shares from a hedge fund) that he ridiculed when Ashley did it.

Basically, no one's underwear is clean with these three parties. We are where we are for a variety of things and I would not put it all on the feet of one party given all of the political shenanigans that have went on. But, it is telling in that we signed 5 loanees that have a lot of good potential (2 Sr internationals and 2 Jr internationals) at a time where we need more pace, strength, size and technical ability. I do agree that this will be wasted if we do not get a better manager and would hope that McDowell is gone soon enough.

MA offered £5m guaranteed. T3B offered £6m. (tu)

How is this topic even remotely related to DK?

Folk need to accept Ashley is going to own us outright soon enough and get behind the club. This could be a great boost and we will need bums on seats and play our part. Forget the propaganda and look at what is happening.

Exactly its time to move forward at least you see now he is doing something to help the team.

Is there anything else that suggests we are not paying their wages? Anything at all?

Also re-read your post and no idea where you've pulled the "can't pass judgement unless seeing the actual contracts" nonsense. Considering what I am currently doing is passing judgement. I just said I cannot 100% confirm we are paying their wages, evidently.

So just to clarify, you haven't seen any contracts, you're not 100% sure what the terms are, but you're assuming the worst anyway?

That about right?

MA offered £5m guaranteed. T3B offered £6m. (tu)

How is this topic even remotely related to DK?

You are talking about where we are at. The failures of others have also contributed to where we are at.

Besides, MA offered up a total 10m quid and T3B said they would match it publically during negotiations but then failed to live up to their words and instead, offered up less.