Rangers Sign Five Newcastle Players On Loan.

PromDeAnglais

So this Mbabu... please tell me he's a right back?

Even if he's a left back or a centre forward, I'd play the bugger ahead of Foster, if nothing else comes of these loan deals, just make sure Foster is displaced.

Really pleased with the two midfielders, would like to see them two get the nod to replace Black/Hutton/Law. Smith would ideally be replaced with Temps on the left, although I like the look of the guy from NI, difficult to say what our best team would be now.

Haris Vuckic is a bit of a shock, type of player who would easily get a game at the likes of Burnley.

Didn't expect to get any new players in.

This can only improve the squad.

All we need is for the imposter in the dugout to be sent out to dig the garden.

I would doubt it they were still at St James's Park at 11 last night so by the time they slept and drove up i think that we will see all of them today but doubt they will train.

OK, that was what I was thinking too. Maybe they'll make our afternoon training session...

My god, ok.

Ally has destroyed whatever long-termism we as fans were looking for, the opportunity is gone. We now need to get out of this league and just now it's not looking good for us gaining automatic promotion. Staying in this division could destroy us, we need out this season. The only option open to us at this moment in time, given our current situation was to get some loan signings in. It's short term yes but that has been forced upon us due to poor mismanagement, over-spending in the wrong areas, and having no real plan.

Once we're in the premier league we can start to reconstruct, now is not the time we've lost the chance. If we are still getting loans from newcastle at that point then I would be concerned.

The safety of rangers football club is paramount, at this moment in time this is what is required in order to achieve this, be thankful.

Exactly this

So this Mbabu... please tell me he's a right back?

Even if he's a left back or a centre forward, I'd play the bugger ahead of Foster, if nothing else comes of these loan deals, just make sure Foster is displaced.

Really pleased with the two midfielders, would like to see them two get the nod to replace Black/Hutton/Law. Smith would ideally be replaced with Temps on the left, although I like the look of the guy from NI, difficult to say what our best team would be now.

He has played at right back even if that was once I predict he will be better than Foster.