***the Official Rangers Vs Hibernian Match Thread***

You know the most frustrating thing 99% of rangers fans want the same team or a very similar team (and it's completely different to the team getting picked just now) and the fans predict how the match is going to go ie defensive mistakes, no pace, width etc etc and that's exactly how it pans out and we get beat. Then guess what.....it's exactly the same next week!!! It's an absolute joke, how can all the fans watching it see it and the coaching staff can't. Would have a lot more respect for him if he dropped the deadwood and played the young lads, but don't think there's a chance of that happening. We really need a new manager asap.

I'm assuming Mbabu and Ferguson will still be out and hoping Bigi and Streete will be fit (I've not heard anything about the Newcastle lads).

Bell

Sinnamon

Streete

McGregor/Faure/Halkett (not jig)

Wallace

Bigi

Murdoch

Gallagher

Vuckic

Templeton

Clark

Law for Bigi if he's not fit, or Law for Gallagher and Gallagher up top instead of Clark, a few options.

No chance of that team though, I expect the same or very similar team to Sunday's disgrace.

got BT sport about a month ago and not managed to watch any games yet. just my luck this will probably be the first one - 2 0 hivees with low crowd and awful performance

Iv'e got BT Sport as well but I'm still going through to the game.

I'm starting to get a wee bit worried as I'm beginning to suspect that in doing so might be down to some form of latent masochism.

Iv'e got BT Sport as well but I'm still going through to the game.

I'm starting to get a wee bit worried as I'm beginning to suspect that in doing so might be down to some form of latent masochism.

I'm the same on Sunday i convinced myself i wanted to see how the new players did so went through rather that watch it on the tv i must be a fucking mug.

I'm the same on Sunday i convinced myself i wanted to see how the new players did so went through rather that watch it on the tv i must be a fucking mug.

I'm beginning to think the same myself, especially when you take into consideration the added cost for petrol and the hassle involved in negotiating the Friday night rush hour traffic.

Peter Houston saying on BBC Scotland that Sinnamon is a stand out in the u20 games and should get a chance.

Sinnamon, Halkett, Murdoch, Gallagher and Hardie have all been really good for the u20's for a period of time. As had Telfer. They all play in positions where we are struggling yet we stick with the same week in week out.

Apparently the tarriers are doing some Twitter campaign to get him banned for 3 games. Cunts would be doing us a favour.

Why don't we try a midfield with Wallace on left side,we're slow as fuck in there. Also include young Murdoch, he looked as though he's got a bit about him. Templeton has to come back in for sure. Also thought Streete looked as though he didn't give a fuck about going off injured although he was playing ok.

Best thing that can happen if the board (if they aren't too scared to return to Ibrox) is to get shot of Kenny before Friday.

Jig will probably get banned for that stamp that got caught on TV.

Knowing us we'll appeal it just to let him play.

i thought it was a straight Red, but as the Referee only gave a yellow, then as i understand the rules no action can be taken, only if the Ref, misses an incident can the "beaks" step in.

although i could be wrong.?

Sinnamon, Halkett, Murdoch, Gallagher and Hardie have all been really good for the u20's for a period of time. As had Telfer. They all play in positions where we are struggling yet we stick with the same week in week out.

This spot on......But we know the same imposters will be playing again as McUseless hasn't got the balls to drop them.