Daily Rebel's Sport Line Tonight

sergi1980

On news now there's are Rangers fans contacting the Daily Rebel's sport line saying If we're looking at players from the fourth tier of English football we're in trouble. MW isn't going to sign players for the sake of it. People forget Vardy,Charlie Austin and Danny Ings all came from lower leagues and are now in the England set up.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On news now there's are Rangers fans contacting the Daily Rebel's sport line saying If we're looking at players from the fourth tier of English football we're in trouble. MW isn't going to sign players for the sake of it. People forget Vardy,Charlie Austin and Danny Ings all came from lower leagues and are now in the England set up.

Did Warburton try to sign any of those three?

Did Warburton try to sign any of those three?

That's a crazy thing to say

I have my reservations about building a whole team of these guys for little cost to get us to where we need to be but others are right in saying you have to start somewhere - give them a chance before being overly negative

That's a crazy thing to say

I have my reservations about building a whole team of these guys for little cost to get us to where we need to be but others are right in saying you have to start somewhere - give them a chance before being overly negative

Anything but crazy. Warburton deals in stats so what's the chances of a player from the lower leagues eventually playing for England?

I despair at some so-called fans (if they are fans). Unless they have been traveling down to watch Accrington on a regular basis this season ( which I would doubt), why don't they just wait and judge these players if and when they play for us.

If they are rangers fans then they are clueless, probably the same type of fan that would love to see us resign Nacho Novo this season

Think we need to calm some remarks here, Novo might have been past it when he offered to come back but he still offered. The man is Rangers through and through.

Keeper as well. I know we're living day to day on loans but its a sign that we are being tight as fuck.

It's a sign of being prudent, not giving money away like previously was the case. Make players show they want to be here, earn a long term contract.

Rather see this than stuck with players on 2 and 3 year deals.