Summer Signing's Ratings

Gary1999RFC

now that it is January and all the signing's that were made in the summer have settled I, I think it would be a good time to rate them out of 10

personal​ opinion's

Foderingham- 8

Tav - 9

Kiernan -7

Wilson- 6

Ball- 7

halliday - 8

Holt- 9

zelalem-​ 7

oduwa - 6

waghorn - 8

Foderingham- 7

Tav - 9

Kiernan -7

Wilson- 6

Ball- 6

halliday - 7.5

Holt- 9

zelalem-​ 6.5

oduwa - 6

waghorn - 8

Feel the defenders' scores could rise if we play a bit more conservatively at the back. Hard to judge them the way we play.

Foderingham- 7

Tav - 9[/color

Kiernan -7

Wilson- 6

Ball- 6

halliday - 7.5

Holt- 9

zelalem-​ 6.5

oduwa - 6

waghorn - 8

Feel the defenders' scores could rise if we play a bit more conservatively at the back. Hard to judge them the way we play.

Find it interesting you have tav rated higher than Waggy.

Both are Amazing mind you, but what's your reasoning?

Find it interesting you have tav rated higher than Waggy.

Both are Amazing mind you, but what's your reasoning?

When Tav was hot he was shit hot. I don't think Waghorn has ever hit quite that level. Not much in it,but Tav has been overall a bit more of a success for me.

Foderingham - 7

Been a reliable keeper for us despite a few dodgy moments.

Tavernier - 8

Started well before fading a wee bit as teams got used to our style and we made slight tweaks. Could do with a consistent partner down the right hand side similar to Wallace/McKay

Wilson - 7

Wee bit shaky at times but done reasonably well. Needs to be more vocal and take more control of the defence.

Kiernan - 7

Much the same as Wilson. Bit more rough and ready but a good signing. Could easily cope in the Premiership.

Ball - 7

Done well when he's played but he's been shunted around a wee bit. Looks composed and hope to get to see more in the second half of the season.

Holt - 9

Best of the lot. Slotted in immediately and has been the standout player so far.

Halliday - 8

Started well and puts himself about but is a bit unfortunate to be out of position. Would like to see him played a bit further forward.

Zelalem - 7

Lovely touches and great at making a wee bit space. Needs to improve final ball and decision making.

Oduwa - 6

Started well but has faded badly

Waghorn - 9

Brilliant signing. If Holt hadn't played so well he'd be the pick of the lot. He's like a young Kenny Miller but with a purpose. :lol:

Not seen enough of Thompson to really judge.

Not going to bother rating any loanees, since they're not our players.

Foderingham -7

Tavernier -8

Kiernan -6.5

Wilson -6

Halliday -7

Holt -9

Waghorn -8

Out of the Loan Rangers, Ball has looked the best, or more consistent than the others.

Zelalem and Oduwa, are, at times, very good, but they're very inconsistent, which really shows their age.

Foderingham 8 - I really like the look of him and given his age I think he could be a real star for us in the future. A few mistakes the first 6 months but I would expect that of any new young goalkeeper. I'll worry if he keeps making the same mistakes. One of our players I think that could go for millions in a couple of seasons.

Tavernier 8.5 - Probably my favourite signing. His athleticism and determination down that right flank is amazing. What a shot he has on him too. People have questioned his defending but I've seen enough for me to think he'll be fine next season.

Kiernan 7.5 - Our best centre half in my opinion. Looks like a real leader at the back and is not afraid to let his voice be heard.

Wilson 6.5 - Decent enough but I fear he may be too slow to play in the top league next season. Reckon he'd struggle against a few of the centre forwards in that league. Hopefully he can adapt his game and improve over the net few months. Also wish he would stop those chipped passes as much.

Halliday 7.5 - Watching him is a joy as you can see how much it means to him. Playing in a position unfamiliar to him but I've seen improvement in him in that role lately. I wonder how MW will use him next season.

Holt 8.5 - Great wee player. Very intelligent and seems to suit our system perfectly. A goal scoring midfielder is always welcome and I reckon he's only going to improve. I look forward to see how he does next year especially in the big games as he is certainly a big game player.

Waghorn 8.5 - What can you say about a guy who has 22 goals already and it's only the start of January? Phenomanal return from him so far, he must be a nightmare for defenders to play against as he's like a pitbull chasing everything down. I think I prefer him out right too as he always has the beating off his man. Another player who could go for millions if he progresses as you'd expect.

Loanees:

Pass marks for all the loanee's in my opinion.

Ball 7 - I prefer him to Wilson as he's a lot faster and seems to work better with Kiernan. Don't think he'll make the grade at Spurs though so potentially one we could look at making permanent?

Zelalem 7.5 - Technically one of the best players I've seen at Rangers. He makes it all look so easy, you can tell he'll go far in the game. Seen people criticise him on here but I think that's OTT. He's always looking for a pass and tracks everything down. I wonder if because he's used to similar players though he gets frustrated at some of the runs guys like Clark, Miller make?

Oduwa 7 - Started really well but has faded. I reckon it's a confidence issue and if he can overcome it then he could e a really good player one day. Probably not good enough for a Tottenham at the moment given their options but I could definitely see him in the English premier league one day.

Everything is subjective though and no doubt some of you don't agree :D

now that it is January and all the signing's that were made in the summer have settled I, I think it would be a good time to rate them out of 10

personal​ opinion's

Foderingham- 8

Tav - 9

Kiernan -7

Wilson- 6

Ball- 7

halliday - 8

Holt- 9

zelalem-​ 7

oduwa - 6

waghorn - 8

Waghorn the same as Haliday ? Wag would get a 9 for me and Haliday a 6 ,same as Danny Wilson

Difficult to rate them without having something to reference the scores against but every one of them is an improvement on what we had before so, to me, that makes all of them a success to some degree.

I reckon Foderingham and Waghorn have been the most consistently good so far but Holt could have the most potential.

Difficult to rate them without having something to reference the scores against but every one of them is an improvement on what we had before so, to me, that makes all of them a success to some degree.

I reckon Foderingham and Waghorn have been the most consistently good so far but Holt could have the most potential.

Decent call with that .Waghorn drives me nuts with his hit ratio but he is without a doubt our best player this season .

Foderingham - 8, dodgy at the start, some bad decision making since, but other than that solid enough at shot stopping.

Tav - 8, would have been a 9 if he kept up his early season performances after November, has been back to his old self last two games though, so hopefully thats him over the blip.

Kiernan - 7, Put ball next to him instead of Wilson, solid, put Wilson next to him suspect.

Wilson -5, doesn't have davie weir next to him to save him now.

Ball - 7, solid. hasn't put a foot wrong in the games he's played.

Halliday - 8, gives his all, and loves a tackle.

Holt - 9, star man. Can we award players 10?

Zelalem -​ 5, meh.

Oduwa - 6, full of flicks and tricks first few games, then realised what happens to you up here when you do that. Nothing since.

Waghorn - 9, second best signing after Holt.