**** Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread ****

1 hour ago, rolledoats said:

I understand why the game can't be broadcast on the TV. But what I don't understand is why it can't be broadcast live on RTV.

I don't. Rangers fans would rather watch Rangers than any other team. There are fans who, whatever reason, can't be at that game tonight; the option to watch the game on tv should be there. The first match was televised, and that was at Ibrox, it doesn't make sense that the Replay isn't.

5 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Not woke up confident for this one. Few beers before the bus will no doubt sort that.

I can't wait to get on it. (The beers, no the bus, fucking crossing the Kingston Bridge at rush hour won't be fun) 

55 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

I don't. Rangers fans would rather watch Rangers than any other team. There are fans who, whatever reason, can't be at that game tonight; the option to watch the game on tv should be there. The first match was televised, and that was at Ibrox, it doesn't make sense that the Replay isn't.

It is to do with 'solidarity payments' made to FAs  who no longer have teams competing in the tournament. If the SFA were to go ahead and grant TV coverage of the Replay tonight it could result in a fine and the withholding of the solidarity payment. UEFA do this to prevent FAs from playing all cup games on the same night as UCL.

I presume that Rangers are bound by the same rules and this prevents us broadcasting on RTV.

Flipping annoying though as I want to watch it rather that going back 20 years to listening to radio coverage.

2 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Don't understand where all this confidence is coming from. We're struggling to find the net against Championship teams and we've managed to score once in 180 minutes against SPL teams, at Ibrox.

It's called being a supporter! ??

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

It's called being a supporter! ??

You can be a supporter and have a realistic opinion at the same time. Of course I would like to see us win by three or four but the goals have dried up and the guy who scored in our last game is ineligible tonight.

9 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Don't understand where all this confidence is coming from. We're struggling to find the net against Championship teams and we've managed to score once in 180 minutes against SPL teams, at Ibrox.

I'm pretty confident

Martyn Waghorn - 20

Jason Holt - 8

Kenny Miller - 8

James Tavernier - 7

Lee Wallace - 5

Andy Halliday - 4

Barrie McKay - 4

Nicholas Clark - 2

Dean Shiels - 2

Billy King - 1

Nicholas Law - 1

Michael O'Halloran - 1

Danny Wilson - 1

Just the 66 goals in the league, with 24 games played, an average of 2.75 goals scored per game

14 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Because we're Rangers.

and we're playing fucking Kilmarnock.

2 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

We've scored five goals in our last five games. A cause for concern?

Every team we've played has parked the bus. As soon as teams come out and attack us or we get an early goal it's a totally different story. My fear isn't not scoring it's our vulnerability at the back. However I reckon with 10,000 plus Bears there tonight it'll give us that extra edge. Pretty much see it being a 90 minute sash bash! ??

4 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

We've scored five goals in our last five games. A cause for concern?

No cause for concern cause this team is more than capable of scoring 5 in the next game, will we, I'm more than happy with a 1-0 win for us.

Picking up the girlfriend today, so the football will have to take a back seat for a week.

I will listen to the radio for updates though and maybe get a we chance to come on here as after travelling all day, she may just want to rest and relax more than go into the cold night.

C'mon the Rangers, let's get this done.

I can see there being a lot of space on the pitch tonight, Killie being the PL team and at home will not get away with sitting in and letting us control the ball, with them hoping to nick one on the break. I predict a very open end to end type of game the polar opposite of what we saw at the weekend, which makes me think there may well be goals in this one!

10 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

Picking up the girlfriend today, so the football will have to take a back seat for a week.

I will listen to the radio for updates though and maybe get a we chance to come on here as after travelling all day, she may just want to rest and relax more than go into the cold night.

C'mon the Rangers, let's get this done.

Stealth "I'll be scoring even if Rangers dont" post.

?