**** Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread ****

20 hours ago, CaptainAmerica18 said:

There's a similar law in Britain for 3 o'clock kick offs on a Saturday but nothing gets said there.

Similar law, with completely different intentions.

The 3 o'clock rule is to protect attendances, particularly at smaller grounds across the country. This is just UEFA being cunts because they hold all the cards.

Is there absolutely no coverage available in the UK-not even radio it appears as Scot sport are doing the Hibs-Hearts tie-any help or a point in the right direction for radio would be appreciated. i know there will no doubt be some variation of a stream however my connection is not always the best.

3 hours ago, rolledoats said:

It is to do with 'solidarity payments' made to FAs  who no longer have teams competing in the tournament. If the SFA were to go ahead and grant TV coverage of the Replay tonight it could result in a fine and the withholding of the solidarity payment. UEFA do this to prevent FAs from playing all cup games on the same night as UCL.

I presume that Rangers are bound by the same rules and this prevents us broadcasting on RTV.

Flipping annoying though as I want to watch it rather that going back 20 years to listening to radio coverage.

That being the case doesn't make it right. I can't remember the last time I've watched a CL match; I find it repetitive and boring; once it gets to a knock-out stage I might watch it; but I'll not go out of my way to do so. The first Rangers Kilmarnock match was on tv, and the replay, especially at a smaller venue, should be on. If the rules are the problem, then the rules are arguably unfair when it comes to this.

We could do with a MOH or king billy for this to get about them a bit but there you go. We need to start scoring, its all well and good having 60%-70% possesion and 20-25 shots each game but if you arent scoring you are not going to win, as alloa proved the other day, All it takes is for one goal to win you a match. If we have our shooting boots on it could be about 3 or 4 nil, If not we could be in a bit of bother.

1 hour ago, Turnberry18 said:

That being the case doesn't make it right. I can't remember the last time I've watched a CL match; I find it repetitive and boring; once it gets to a knock-out stage I might watch it; but I'll not go out of my way to do so. The first Rangers Kilmarnock match was on tv, and the replay, especially at a smaller venue, should be on. If the rules are the problem, then the rules are arguably unfair when it comes to this.

I totally agree. I only watch the UCL or UEFA Cup when we're in it, otherwise I find it all a bit dull.

The rules are unfair, but UEFA have them in place to protect their product. It is rubbish, but we just have to put up with it since it doesn't happen too often.

RTV can still stream the game ,ive to outside the UK right?

I can see there hopefully being a few links for this from our overseas bears.

Either that or someone on RM  from outside the UK, needs to host a massive skype party with their webcam pointing at their RTV feed :)

19 minutes ago, gogzy said:

RTV can still stream the game ,ive to outside the UK right?

I can see there hopefully being a few links for this from our overseas bears.

Either that or someone on RM  from outside the UK, needs to host a massive skype party with their webcam pointing at their RTV feed :)

RTV are only showing it as a delayed broadcast for overseas viewers.