**** Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread ****

9 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Was thinking this myself, listen to it on the radio, with PSG/Chelsea on TV with volume down.

Its not the BBC radio's game there doing hibs v hearts so unless they have an option to listen to our game online. You won't hear it. Twitter loyal for me.

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Its not the BBC radio's game there doing hibs v hearts so unless they have an option to listen to our game online. You won't hear it. Twitter loyal for me.

That's what I'm hoping, don't do twitter, so either the radio if it's on, or RM Loyal, this very thread!

1 hour ago, Gartsherriederry said:

Fod .                                                  Tav.                                                  Kiernan.                                            Ball.                                                  Wallace.                                            Halliday.                                            Holt.                                                Law.                                                Mckay.                                              Miller.                                                Waghorn  

bad pitch geography.:pipe:

Fod .                                                  Tav.                                                  Kiernan.                                            Ball.                                                  Wallace.                                            Halliday.                                            Holt.                                                Law.                                                Mckay.                                              Miller.                                                Waghorn 

Dunno if I would play Fod on the corner flag or not. While I can see the merits in having him as cover for when Tav goes on a marauding run forward, I think we should be cautious and play him in front of our goal. 

Then again, it's only Killie...

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

Anyone know what radio station it is on ?

It was due to be on Radio Ireland, but as soon as the hertz/hivs drew, they were really quick to let us know that they'd be given preference. You know, the fantastic Premiership team and the Premiership team in waiting.

I'd give Waggy a rest. He's simply not cutting it and starting a game on the bench might make him realise that if he does want to be top scorer, he needs to be on the field. I don't know, but King would be the better option to me as he seems very keen to do well.

Hope Zelazem is kept on the bench as he's power puff and although it's another plastic pitch, I'll go for a 3-0, or 3-1 on the night.

Best to see how the weather pans out, but it looks pretty wet on the forecast. But then that's why they have a plastic pitch, no?

51 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

That's what I'm hoping, don't do twitter, so either the radio if it's on, or RM Loyal, this very thread!

Fkn radio Scotland MW have the edi cunts with updates for us.

Rangers should have sorted out a Radio broadcast for this, fkn st mirren have a local uni doing theirs.

Poor poor show from the club with no forward thinking.

image.png

Was thinking of dropping Waghorn for this but sometimes getting huckled early sends home the message and lets see...

Foderingham

Tavernier Kiernan Wilson Wallace

Holt Ball Halliday

Miller Waghorn McKay

KING and MOH cup tied but I think Forrester might be available for this.

Don't see this being much different from the first game, they might try to come out more but we'll just pin them back.  Any result in our favor will do me.

19 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Fkn radio Scotland MW have the edi cunts with updates for us.

Rangers should have sorted out a Radio broadcast for this, fkn st mirren have a local uni doing theirs.

Poor poor show from the club with no forward thinking.

Hoping the BBC have the option to listen to it online, I'd be surprised if they don't, they do quite a few that way, I've listened to game from Northern Ireland via that way.

1 hour ago, Siam69 said:

Hoping the BBC have the option to listen to it online, I'd be surprised if they don't, they do quite a few that way, I've listened to game from Northern Ireland via that way.

Yes but that's normally a Saturday and their schedule isn't listed us 

1 hour ago, Siam69 said:

This is the club's twitter that I use online ...

https://twitter.com/RangersFC

It usually updates every minute or so.