****Your official Rangers V Ross county thread****

AlCapone

Regarding McKay, I disagree with shouts for him to be dropped. He came into this season a valued first choice player and I think it's right the manager sticks by him during a period of below par performance. Sometimes dropping the player is the wrong option and the right thing is to show faith and trust they will turn the corner soon, let him play his way back into form. 

2 minutes ago, ScotBear said:

Regarding McKay, I disagree with shouts for him to be dropped. He came into this season a valued first choice player and I think it's right the manager sticks by him during a period of below par performance. Sometimes dropping the player is the wrong option and the right thing is to show faith and trust they will turn the corner soon, let him play his way back into form. 

Sure, but how long do you give him?

I too believe in nurturing youth, but if he's not on song, it's part of the game to sit down and think about it.

2 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

Sure, but how long do you give him?

I too believe in nurturing youth, but if he's not on song, it's part of the game to sit down and think about it.

For me personally, another few games. I'd review it after we've played at Pittodrie. 

31 minutes ago, one55 said:

CsjryoyW8AEcIn0.jpg

RANGERS: Foderingham: Tavernier, Wilson, Hill, Wallace (C): Halliday, Holt, Windass; Waghorn, Garner, McKay

SUBS: Gilks: Miller, Forrester, Hodson, Kranjcar, Crooks, O'Halloran

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/five-changes-staggies/

Don't think anyone can fault the manager for this team selection as its what many of us wanted to see, apart from maybe MOH not starting. If we fuck up today, then it's the players' fault and not the managers.

6 minutes ago, ScotBear said:

For me personally, another few games. I'd review it after we've played at Pittodrie. 

Well he's playing today, but is it this Tuesday - lost track after being in hospital last week - I'd give MOH a run out against QoS and if he does well and Barry's not performed well today, it's MOH's spot until he show improvement.

Superb Bench it must be said. Kranjcar can come on and punish fading defenders.

MOH pace could be vital if we need to chase a winner.

Forester is just class and he works hard and can create chances for others.

Looking forward to Mckay and Waghorn supplying Garner today. Got him on for a hatrick