The Semi Final Draw **Rangers vs Taigs**

Gaz52

2 hours ago, Poetry_In_Blue said:

Well we should at least get 20,000 tickets for the game and if prior to the draw there was about 20,000 people on CCCS then they should all get a ticket and FFS not everyone can get to away games or even tickets seeing as they're limited.  I've had tickets for every home game this season so I bloody well better get a ticket for the semi-final or I will be extremely pissed off.

I'm pretty sure the split was 21k each in April, I don't think the League Cup is obligated to hold back as many tickets for sponsors as the Scottish so there could be as many as 23k each for this one.

2 hours ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Hopefully mate. If they go as far as checking what tickets were activated at the turnstile then a could struggle.

Doubt they'll do that mate, mind first 2 games the club deck was closed and season ticket holders were issued paper tickets so surely just base it on who purchased the tickets 

2 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

I'm pretty sure the split was 21k each in April, I don't think the League Cup is obligated to hold back as many tickets for sponsors as the Scottish so there could be as many as 23k each for this one.

Good news if true, if as someone else said that there was 20,000 on CCCS then those should get priority which includes me :D

18 minutes ago, Waggy1872 said:

Doubt they'll do that mate, mind first 2 games the club deck was closed and season ticket holders were issued paper tickets so surely just base it on who purchased the tickets 

Good point mate. Hopefully just who bought the tickets then.

Seems now the ticket office just stutter when you phone them.

It says on the website all those who attended the other league cup games.

Now I'm on CCCS and semi/final scheme etc and paid for all the home league cup games but I missed one, so their saying that a person who paid for all 4 and attended all 4 gets priority over someone whose paid for all 4 anyway? Doesn't really matter does it they still got the money:lol: Bit of a piss take if true. Things happen and it's quite crazy if that's how their doing it

6 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Seems now the ticket office just stutter when you phone them.

It says on the website all those who attended the other league cup games.

Now I'm on CCCS and semi/final scheme etc and paid for all the home league cup games but I missed one, so their saying that a person who paid for all 4 and attended all 4 gets priority over someone whose paid for all 4 anyway? Doesn't really matter does it they still got the money:lol: Bit of a piss take if true. Things happen and it's quite crazy if that's how their doing it

They're assuming everybody who paid for tickets attended, doesn't matter if you attended or not as long as you paid ?

Just now, blueretro said:

Didn't see the other replies. Damn, I thought I was being really clever!

There was an entire thread about that Edward Wong cunt before I think, he holds god status on here.

5 hours ago, Poetry_In_Blue said:

Well we should at least get 20,000 tickets for the game and if prior to the draw there was about 20,000 people on CCCS then they should all get a ticket and FFS not everyone can get to away games or even tickets seeing as they're limited.  I've had tickets for every home game this season so I bloody well better get a ticket for the semi-final or I will be extremely pissed off.

Not all tickets go to cccs, tickets go to supporters clubs and clubs personal use aswell 

1 hour ago, Deanofwright said:

They're assuming everybody who paid for tickets attended, doesn't matter if you attended or not as long as you paid ?

Cheers. You seem to be on the button when it comes to tickets.

The TO just started stuttering when I asked. It's a simple question they've just made it completely unclear on the website and the woman in the TO claims they will check who paid and attended cause apparently they can do that...