The Semi Final Draw **Rangers vs Taigs**

Gaz52

5 hours ago, WGOH said:

Not quite, payment failed as I was switching cards at the time, got one through the bus. Although got a ticket for Alloa, Peterhead etc through non-league games. 

I'm sure I read that if you miss a payment then you are taken off the scheme :( They dont allow for cancellations of even one game on it

i took this from the website:

I can’t attend a game that I have signed up for, what do I do?

You are not permitted to cancel single home matches. It is possible to withdraw your participation in a scheme option for the rest of the season. Any dependent options will also be withdrawn. You are permitted to cancel two away matches per season. You must communicate this to Rangers Ticket Centre in writing before payment has been taken for the game you wish to cancel.

Just now, The Ibrox Derry said:

Any statistical folk out there that can tell me our historical record at Hampden in all games??? I'm sure our record will be pretty impressive. Would love to know our games played / win / drawn / loss percentage at Hampden.

I don't have the stats but we seem to be better there than them. Although I'm a realist and we got a doing from them. I would love to smash them but honestly can't see it happening 

The poster Boumsong on FF, not sure if he works in the TO but he knows a fair bit. He's said that folk on the CCCS that have been to all 4 home games in the cup will have priority then 3 etc. Doesn't matter if you've paid and not gone to the games, it still counts. 

Just now, Queen's_highway said:

I don't have the stats but we seem to be better there than them. Although I'm a realist and we got a doing from them. I would love to smash them but honestly can't see it happening 

We can beat them mate. Were not great atm, but tbh they are not much cop either. Anything is possible in these games. I always go into these games knowing we can beat them.

On the CCCS scheme as always from the start of the season but if for any reason i dont get one just want to ask my pet parrot sadly passed away last night and was a great rangers man never missed a game and my cousin from Brazil is making the trip over for the funeral and is planning on staying for a good few weeks therefore will be looking for 2 tickets. My cousin doesnt even know much about Rangers but would love to take in an old firm game.

1 hour ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Any statistical folk out there that can tell me our historical record at Hampden in all games??? I'm sure our record will be pretty impressive. Would love to know our games played / win / drawn / loss percentage at Hampden.

We've played the scum 48 times in the league cup, winning 24 times, drawing twice and losing 22. Scoring 67 and conceding 72.

Also

We've played 21 one neutral games in the league cup, winning 13 and losing 8, scoring 31 and conceding 33. (source: Rangers Twitter)

Overall, we've won the league cup 27 times where as Celtic have won it 15 times. The last time being 14-15 our last time winning it was 2011, we had also won it the previous year in 2010 and were runners up in 2009. 

Best I can do for ya mate. 

Just now, RFCRobertson said:

We've played the scum 48 times in the league cup, winning 24 times, drawing twice and losing 22. Scoring 67 and conceding 72.

Also

We've played 21 one neutral games in the league cup, winning 13 and losing 8, scoring 31 and conceding 33. (source: Rangers Twitter)

Overall, we've won the league cup 27 times where as Celtic have won it 15 times. The last time being 14-1. 

Best I can do for ya mate. 

I've never understood why anyone online looking for RFC news comes here before visiting the official club website.

It genuinely bamboozles me.

1 hour ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

We have a terrible record against beggars in Semis and Finals .Of course that's not true but it's better than jinxing us 

17 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

We have a terrible record against beggars in Semis and Finals .Of course that's not true but it's better than jinxing us 

Since 1986/87 (for league cup)

86/87, beat them 2-1 (Final)

90/91, beat them 2-1 (Final)

93/94, beat them 1-0 (Semi-Final)

00/01, got beat 1-3 (Semi-Final)

01/02, Beat them 2-1 (Semi-final)

02/03, beat them 2-1 (Final)

04/05, beat them 2-1 (QF)

05/06, got beat 0-2 (QF)

08/09, got beat 0-2 (Final)

10/11, beat them 2-1 (Final)

14/15, got beat 0-2 (Semi Final)

So that's 7 wins to 4 loses. 

3 minutes ago, euanRFC said:

Some places including Clyde 1 and sky reporting that the semis are no longer at hamdump? 

Better get some links up, especially since it means we'll be at Gods Palace since we were drawn first. 

11 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

I'm in no way runnin scared of them, if we have to play them so bet it.

Cannot understand people posting "we have nothing to fear" :lol::lol:

We got pumped 5-1 literally 2 weeks ago.

You're not doing a good impression of "no way running scared of them". 

They beat us, we beat them. They pump us, we pump them. It has been going on for over a century now.

12 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

I'm in no way runnin scared of them, if we have to play them so bet it.

Cannot understand people posting "we have nothing to fear" :lol::lol:

We got pumped 5-1 literally 2 weeks ago.

I know was a horrific performance. But was 3-1 then had Senderos and Kiernan went off. They scored 2 goals when we had a back 3 of Barton Wallace and Tavernier and were down to 10