Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mr.Thomson ,should  contact the guy who said there 14 abusers and see if he would be willing  to do an interview. 

The inquiry by the S.F.A. is a sham just like celtics, they knew and are as guilty  as them in the continual denial and cover up.

As for the Government of Scotland taking any action we already know the answer to this.

Shame on them all,  it would appear that countless  children's lives ruined at the hands of a football club is acceptable in present day Scotland.

Be it for votes or to keep the money rolling in to parkhead.

Follow the money trail to the trophy centre  to see who the beneficiaries were. 

Kick them Out. 

3 minutes ago, Swagger said:

This seems to have surfaced again today but it’ll die off again and keep doing so until it disappears. 
I doubt there will ever be a proper enquiry into this 

That Alex Thomson doesn’t seem to be the type of journalist to let it die off, I seen his tweets this morning as well.

15 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

That Alex Thomson doesn’t seem to be the type of journalist to let it die off, I seen his tweets this morning as well.

I don’t really know the whole detail of this but surely if there is new information it needs to be passed on to the police ? 

Still can’t believe that the polis are only now looking at it as a paedo ring after an English journalist does two ten minute pieces on them. What’s not helped as well is our bad result at the weekend giving the cunts in the media another reason to focus on us. 

The lack of interest from nearly all the Scottish media, the Police and government officials just shows what happened to a country when you allow Catholics to dictate the narrative.

Their religion is entrenched in child abuse and it’s cover ups and they can accept it from their own as if it’s normal.

Scotland is a hellhole and it’s getting worse.

12 minutes ago, Craigyboy9 said:

Still can’t believe that the polis are only now looking at it as a paedo ring after an English journalist does two ten minute pieces on them. What’s not helped as well is our bad result at the weekend giving the cunts in the media another reason to focus on us. 

Early last summer I heard an item on the Radio news that information had been made available to the police that there was a cross border network and were investigating ,

Now we haven’t heard anything more about it since then ,But if it is Bennel and Mcafferty there isn’t a major push to get to the bottom of it because both are already in jail 

1 hour ago, Craigyboy9 said:

They would have known all along but now that Thomson has exposed it, they will feel obligated to investigate.

21 minutes ago, hawkeye said:

Never thought I'd ever say these words , well said Alex Thomson.

Neither did I. Hopefully, is efforts will contribute to the CFC/CBC inquiry the Gray family and others have been campaigning for.

Where's the outcry from the Scottish papers? , Scottish government/ politicians, all the other clubs in Scotland? the TV and radio stations?

Where are the results of SCUM FC'S enquiry? 😉

We have known about this for years and still nobody seems to be taking us seriously!

Have we stooped so low in this country that protection of our children means  NOTHING?

Just now, Sweetheart said:

Agreed MH shouldn't have been allowed anywhere near the inquiry, let alone lead it. Absolutely shambolic decision!

Just a thought, but if one of the victims could be brave enough and start a hashtag similar to the #metoo movement, it would bring other victims out of their shell and expose the perpetrators to the world and convictions like Weinstein would soon happen. The cover-up has festered for too long.

The MH inquiry will be a joke from the snippets I've read.

25 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Aye but come on, Resolution 12 ya bassa.

I'd say bring it on. Take it to CAS, if they do they'll expose another scandal of their doing - unlawful punishments and fixing the game for the benefit of one club.

The focus must be on helping the Grey family and others get the independent inquiry into cfc/cbc

Petition  29,204 have signed. Target 35,000!

https://www.change.org/p/british-goverment-petition-to-get-celtics-cover-up-investigated-bb3f86f7-1cad-4db7-89fa-8396a3bad6e0

Archived