*** The Official Rangers V Aberdeen Match Thread ***

BridgeIsBlue

Going for a score draw 1-1  Wasn't much in it the last game against them and Rangers were the better team on the day and at the very least should have had a draw,But our form since then has nosedived and the sheep seem to score goals away from home,We need the win as the sheep have two games in hand,But can't see it happening.

1-1

47 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

Not been to a game at Ibrox since taking full on panic attack at start of 1st home game of 1st Division after going home and away from 2012 when i left the army but my friends are taking me tomorrow and if I can fight then this fucking team better show up and fight like 10 tall indians chasing cowboys!

1st time in club deck also :pipe: 

Hope all goes well mate.

1 hour ago, ex-guardsman said:

Not been to a game at Ibrox since taking full on panic attack at start of 1st home game of 1st Division after going home and away from 2012 when i left the army but my friends are taking me tomorrow and if I can fight then this fucking team better show up and fight like 10 tall indians chasing cowboys!

Hope we get a good win for you mate. Cracking view in the club deck, NFS!!!

Let us know how you get on mate. Hopefully you'll be fine, and sail through the day, then wonder what the fuck all the bother was for. WATP?

All the best mate. 

4 hours ago, roboscot said:

Fuck staying up all night for this, I'll get the score when I wake up on Sunday morning.

If you lived in one of the more sophisticated parts of Australia that uses Daylight Saving, you'd only have to wait until 2am instead of 3am for kick off. I'll be up watching on RTV - let's hope we put on a performance, send the sheep home in tears and Bears around the world have a spring in their step tomorrow.

17 minutes ago, MelbourneBlue said:

If you lived in one of the more sophisticated parts of Australia that uses Daylight Saving, you'd only have to wait until 2am instead of 3am for kick off. I'll be up watching on RTV - let's hope we put on a performance, send the sheep home in tears and Bears around the world have a spring in their step tomorrow.

Check your watch bro, kick off is 1am in QLD :wink:

no wasting my time nor money in going to the game or watching it at home. had enough of warburton's pish and before any one comes in calling me a glory hunter well i went to every game mccoist was in charge. i just don't see anything changing today. warburton keeps going on about how we'll learn but we never do. same shite different game. fully expect that lot to win today. i hate saying all this but that's how shite we are right now and something needs to be done about it. i have better things to be doing at this time of year than sit about in the cold wishing i had just stayed at home and painted a wall.

6 hours ago, ex-guardsman said:

Enjoy the game mate, im sure you'll coast it big man! 

8 minutes ago, one55 said:

no wasting my time nor money in going to the game or watching it at home. had enough of warburton's pish and before any one comes in calling me a glory hunter well i went to every game mccoist was in charge. i just don't see anything changing today. warburton keeps going on about how we'll learn but we never do. same shite different game. fully expect that lot to win today. i hate saying all this but that's how shite we are right now and something needs to be done about it. i have better things to be doing at this time of year than sit about in the cold wishing i had just stayed at home and painted a wall.

Well thank fuck for that.At least no one will need to read your pish that you post constantly during a game.Doubt very much you attend any game as I and I'm sure most others at the game have more to occupy themselves with than give a constant running commentary on RM/BD.Right enough your not alone on here but thanks for letting us all know.Your running commentary will be sadly missed  NOT

There's only been two games this season that I've been buzzing for beforehand,the first game against Hamilton and the game at Torbett Towers. 

So safe to say the confidence has been completely bled from me as I have zero faith in this team whatsoever to have what it takes.

I'm beyond hoping we avoid defeat today,but we more than likely won't. 

29 minutes ago, one55 said:

? what the fuck is that apologist pile of shite excuse for being a bear all about.

Enjoy your Xmas shopping dear.

6 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

? what the fuck is that apologist pile of shite excuse for being a bear all about.

Enjoy your Xmas shopping dear.

Must have been doing his/her Xmas shopping on the day of the Dundee game as well as he wasn't at that one either.