*** The Official Hamilton Accies vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

36 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

I'd go to it mainly since it and Fir park are the easiest to get too for my dad n I 

My first away game was at Fir park actually 

Been to fir park once, 0-0 when McGregor saved the penalty in the last minute, restricted view was terrible. I'll never go back to that dump 

1 minute ago, Gaz52 said:

Been to fir park once, 0-0 when McGregor saved the penalty in the last minute, restricted view was terrible. I'll never go back to that dump 

I was behind the team in the first half and then behind their keeper in the second. Mcculloch scored the winner in the 92nd minute or that, did the bouncy

I would've gone back but now following their scummyness I wouldn't go back unless my da was wanting to go 

Massive opportunity to go 6 ahead of Aberdeen and 8 ahead of Hearts, even if only for the night. Sheep have a difficult away game at Ross County but Hearts would have to completely collapse to drop points at home to Partick.

Regardless, their results mean nothing unless we win our game against Hamilton. I'd go pretty much unchanged from the weekend (Hill in for Wilson):

Wes; Hodson, Kiernan, Hill, Wallace; Tavernier, Halliday, Holt; Miller, Garner, McKay

Danny Wilson did have a good game on Saturday but Hill has to play.

On 11/12/2016 at 6:42 PM, LiviGer said:

Two changes for me. Hill in for Wilson and Waghorn in for Miller. 3-0 us :541:

Hill for Wilson probably.

But Waghorn for Miller, eh? ( Waghorn was howling when he came on against Hearts. (Should have scored).

Miller to retain his position.

But no Tavenier in midfield. ( Though everyone on here has selected him in there team)

12 minutes ago, ale_ said:

But Waghorn for Miller, eh? ( Waghorn was howling when he came on against Hearts. (Should have scored).

But no Tavenier in midfield. ( Though everyone on here has selected him in there team)

Miller was worse.

On 14 December 2016 at 6:05 PM, Gaz52 said:

I always think you get a no bad atmosphere at fir park , shite hole and not the longest trip but decent enough atmosphere when you win . Hamilton just always seems shite and the atmosphere is always a bit flat 

25 minutes ago, ale_ said:

Miller needs a rest IMO. I think Waghorn needs a game from the start. Hard to gain fitness having 15-20 mins here and there. Got a lot of games between now and the break. Need to keep players fresh. 

23 minutes ago, BF2 said:

This on BT Sport aye?  I'll need to get prepared to hit the mute button on my remote for whenever Sutton opens his gob.  The "Sutton Button" if you will.

I wish there was a a Sutton mute button it would make viewing so much more of an enjoyable experience or even just mute commentators and have crowd mics maxed up swearing and bigotry included.

1 minute ago, ex-guardsman said:

I wish there was a a Sutton mute button it would make viewing so much more of an enjoyable experience or even just mute commentators and have crowd mics maxed up swearing and bigotry included.

Why do we even need commentators anyway?

They're only their to piss you off.

Been looking forward to this all week, and whilst still looking forward to it, I'm getting a bit jittery. We've done really well in the last two games, but our way form is pretty grim.

Let's hope we get an early goal or two so I can enjoy the game.