*** The Official Motherwell vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

2 minutes ago, RFC16 said:

Fair enough lol

Tbh halliday played decent yesterday

He's only in because I couldn't think of who else could sit in front of the centre backs.  What do you think of Wilson sitting there actually? That'd leave Hyndman and Windass to go forward and leave Wilson Keirnan and Hill. 

2 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

He's only in because I couldn't think of who else could sit in front of the centre backs.  What do you think of Wilson sitting there actually? That'd leave Hyndman and Windass to go forward and leave Wilson Keirnan and Hill. 

No a bad shout.gd enough on the ball to play passes fae there.would def make us more solid .no be any worse than haliday

Was close to puttin tav in.hes been shite but get more from him attacking and can score out the blue.hodson just a steady 6 out of 10 but nothin goin forward.good goal he scored right enough

24 minutes ago, RFC16 said:

No a bad shout.gd enough on the ball to play passes fae there.would def make us more solid .no be any worse than haliday

Was close to puttin tav in.hes been shite but get more from him attacking and can score out the blue.hodson just a steady 6 out of 10 but nothin goin forward.good goal he scored right enough

Tav isn't in because Hodson has done nothing wrong when he's come in. But no doubt he'll be dropped this weekend. 

Fod

Hodson  Wilson  Hill  Wallace

Hyndman  Halliday  Windass

Waghorn  Miller  McKay

Toral doesn't look anywhere near fit enough to start a game - was blown out his arse after 15 minutes.

Hyndman looked good when he came on.

Waghorn done more in the 20 minutes he was on that MOH done the whole game so deserves to start.

11 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

I'll cry if Halliday and Holt start again.

I'll go get you some tissues.

Halliday isn't in any danger of getting dropped until Rossiter comes back, at which point Rossiter should be brought on as a sub two games, start a game then subbed off then doing full ninetys. With Halliday putting in some effort in training to topple him.

Halliday needs a rest more than anything at this point, he's stressing himself and the supporters out and it isn't doing him any good. 

28 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

I'll go get you some tissues.

Halliday isn't in any danger of getting dropped until Rossiter comes back, at which point Rossiter should be brought on as a sub two games, start a game then subbed off then doing full ninetys. With Halliday putting in some effort in training to topple him.

Halliday needs a rest more than anything at this point, he's stressing himself and the supporters out and it isn't doing him any good. 

Halliday is a 5ft 7, 10 stone, winger. We can't expect him to tackle so putting him into DM is stupid anyway.

:britney: