***** The Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread *****

3 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

When we pressed them they flapped like fuck but Miller canny keep that up and Waggy is lacking game time but agree there back 4 are pish.

They looked as poor as ours usually are, it must be their Goalscorers that are keeping them out in front  as they should never be so far in front with that defence.

Just now, Smile said:

They looked as poor as ours usually are, it must be their Goalscorers that are keeping them out in front due as they should never be so far in front with that defence.

We pressed them brilliant and they had balls going out of play ect when we pushed 3 up to press. It reminded me of what every team has done to us under MW with the fannying about at the back.

9 minutes ago, Smile said:

Beats me how the filth have done so well this season with their defence it's fucking horrific.

I seriously thought we were in for a mauling.

I thought they played like us under Warburton. Impotently!

What is for sure, they don't like it up 'em! Thought Holt was on the angry pills in the first half. Punching way above his weight. Couldn't believe my eyes as I grinned like a Cheshire cat at him dishing it out. More fucking of it needed!

Generally all round we put in the tackles when needed, no prisoners and had the better of the chances and if only Waghorn hadn't missed those two sitters ffs!. Hill was just fucking immense. A passionate and stalwart performance as I've seen in a long time  and thoroughly deserved the draw and more.

This performance has restored my belief in mankind and sets us up nicely for the semi. More of this and I'm a happy bunny.

In our current situation this draw feels nearly as good as a win.  Just being able to go into the office tomorrow and not see all the sleekit wee smirks and hear the deliberately loud conversations - they'll be disappeared back into the woodwork for a wee while anyway. 

27 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

In our current situation this draw feels nearly as good as a win.  Just being able to go into the office tomorrow and not see all the sleekit wee smirks and hear the deliberately loud conversations - they'll be disappeared back into the woodwork for a wee while anyway. 

I've had it in my ear all week about how it's going to 5/6/7-0 and how good Dembele is and how great they are. 

Tomorrow... 

IMG_0656.GIF

Gutted couldn't find anywhere to watch the game as it kicked off at 7am here in Florida.

On the bright side the team appear to have found some fight for once and my mate and I were busy running a squaddie train through 6 hot as fuck, wrecked,  ratchet 18 year old American college students at the time and they were pure filth.

I did on here say even in the early mid 80's we were shite but we could always come away from the piggery with a  draw, I saw us do it with 9 men 1-0 down get a drawnso anything was possible 

Great performance to the man, and no cunt can deny us a draw after all who's keeper was in the running for MOM?   Says it all, happy with a draw but Tavenier needs to deliver better as the first a19 minutes we had a good few chances from set pieces and he could not even beat the first man . Even the goal was a fuck up set piece , but when it came becknto him his pass fir thebshotbthat led to the goal was fantastic.

Well done Rangers ?, Shuts those cunts right up in their own midden 

5 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Thought we would get gutted today , was great to see a bit of fight in the team. We never lose to great goals its always fuck ups that cost us almost every game.

But Murty was the manager, his da's a tim, which would make him a tim, at least as a child.

Thought according to you those types were to be hounded, would always favour the taigs over Rangers even if our manager :whistle: :p: 

4 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

But Murty was the manager, his da's a tim, which would make him a tim, at least as a child.

Thought according to you those types were to be hounded, would always favour the taigs over Rangers even if our manager :whistle: :p: 

Pricks like you would have the whole team full of tims .........

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

If the team was full of papish bastards it wouldn't matter to me , i wouldn't be supporting them........

Then why do you (allegedly) support them? There has been many "papish" bastards that have done a good job for us. Our interim manager is from a "papish" background. Why are you still supporting?

Just now, 1NachoNovo said:

Then why do you (allegedly) support them? There has been many "papish" bastards that have done a good job for us. Our interim manager is from a "papish" background. Why are you still supporting?

If you had read any of my posts you would know i don't have a problem with catholics playing for us but detest papish bastards who have supported that scum all their lives.