Crown inn Ayrshire

KingKirk

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is exactly the type of thing that sums that scummy rhag up. They've been doing it for fucking donkies now.

Why don't they take a look round Facebook, Twitter or even the wee chalkboards at the pub doors at the Gallowgate and comment on the rebel fests the tarriers will be having?

Sash bash in a Rangers pub on the day of an Old Firm game wow - fuck me - whatever next :lol: 

Scummy, desperate, anti-Rangers, bigoted, fenian bastards at the Daily Record. 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

This is exactly the type of thing that sums that scummy rhag up. They've been doing it for fucking donkies now.

Why don't they take a look round Facebook, Twitter or even the wee chalkboards at the pub doors at the Gallowgate and comment on the rebel fests the tarriers will be having?

Sash bash in a Rangers pub on the day of an Old Firm game wow - fuck me - whatever next :lol: 

They cunts CATB :megaanguish: usually have rebel nights after old firms, I'm sure.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I have always thought people were a bit paranoid about the press but not anymore. I've just been ignoring it. Couldn't believe it when i read that article and to be the main one on the site is a fucking joke 

Even reading the article on the website they're trying hard to pin something on it but they know they can't .. hence them starting talking about Murty and the match in the article :lol: 

Good on the pub owner for refusing to comment, too. Don't give them any time and ammo. 

I wouldn't give the cunts website the hit..Does the article just stop short of trying to whip up a hate mhob to descend on the boozer if the taigs get beat on Sunday..??..Why this is deemed relevant or newsworthy shows that the agenda of the rebel is in full effect..

Headline news doesn't mean the same as it once did.

This is practically the definition of clickbait nonsense, aimed at the 'septic-minded' to get all hot and bothered about then comment on the DR's website, thereby generating hits which get the the advertising cash in.

Shocking behaviour by the 'news outlet' but not surprising.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

yet  pricks keep buying and giving their website hits

51 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I wouldn't give the cunts website the hit..Does the article just stop short of trying to whip up a hate mhob to descend on the boozer if the taigs get beat on Sunday..??..Why this is deemed relevant or newsworthy shows that the agenda of the rebel is in full effect..

their follow up story is about the pub being owned by a distant relative of Donald Trump 

6 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

yet  pricks keep buying and giving their website hits

Buying yes. Why any Rangers fan can buy that rag is beggars belief the website is a bit different, though. I know they get money through advertising but we need to check to see what they are saying about us in some capacity. Not ideal but friends close, enemies closer type of thing. 

Ideally they would just fucking fold for good. I despise them more than the Sun even at UK level. 

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Buying yes. Why any Rangers fan can buy that rag is beggars belief the website is a bit different, though. I know they get money through advertising but we need to check to see what they are saying about us in some capacity. Not ideal but friends close, enemies closer type of thing. 

Ideally they would just fucking fold for good. I despise them more than the Sun even at UK level. 

then we should have a 'designated Rangers story checker' who then posts on RM, reduce their hits and their income  :lol: