Clint Hill to be released

PRW.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Likely because he's the easiest to move on. If Clint had another year on his deal and Wilson/Kiernan's contracts were running out you can bet your ass that Hill would have still been here next season and we would have let the others go.

Probably not a case of quality just easier than trying to find a club to pay for the other two.

A think pedros team selection at thistle told us this already.

for me it's the wrong decision but it's hard to judge considering I have no i idea who comes in.

regardless he never hid he put his head were it hurts for us and a wish him all the best in the rest of career 

Guest Lloyd72
6 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Your spot on..Do me a wee favour though..Think about changing your avatar back as every time I see that wee twat Murray I say "Wanker"...:mutley:

:thumbsup:

Steadied the ship and done us proud but has he got another season in him?

Could have do everything a job as a back up but at the same time his wages can be used hopefully for a younger prospect.

Good luck tho and wish the big man all the best.

Really like big Clint.

He's never really put a foot wrong, just been unfourtunate to be playing in a defence with a bunch of no good bastards.

looks like he's took the club to heart and knows what Rangers is all about.

Aw the best big fella.

1 hour ago, the goal machine said:

One of the few positives of the season. All the best, big man. Clearly loved being here.

Yeh all the best big man but if we are to make a challenge next year Clint Hill's of this world arent whats required. Even as back up hes not much use because at his age he has to keep playing to stay as fit as he can 

Best wishes big man and thanks for that 'equaliser' 

If we can get younger and better in to replace him then we`ll be doing well, saying that, the big man has had a pretty decent season after his shaky start. Won`t be as easily replaced as Kiernan that`s for certain.

Best of British to him whatever he ends up doing, one of the few from this year who can hold his head up high.