Waghorn needs to go

Rambo1872

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

He needs to go. Of that there is no argument.

But he has ability.

He scored 29 goals for Wigan before we signed him. He showed some ability in the championship for us too when his confidence was riding high

did he not get signed for 6 million at some point earlier in his career? 

He has been woeful this season and he has no spine and is playing like a Sunday league player at best and the sooner he goes the better. But I stand by that he has ability. 

Maybe more appropriate to say he had ability mate.

44 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

When Waghorn gets the ball

IMG_0924.JPG

:lol:

Exactly what was going through the head today, followed by 'give it to fucking Dodoo!'.

Followed by 'oh you fucking useless bastard'.

Riles me right up that he is so greedy with the ball. If he thinks a shot is on he always takes it no matter how difficult the opportunity. There have been loads of occasions this season when he could have passed to set up a sitter yet chose to shoot and miss.

Opposition goal keepers find it easy to read him as he never makes a pass and always elects to shoot.

Has he ever managed to get round a keeper when they are coming at him? He always seems to bottle it and shoot straight at them. 

Pedro seems to have realised he is a mediocre player with zero composure. Should never start for us again. Like being a man down most of the time. It was 10 men against 10 today when he was subbed on. 

I quite liked him in the Championship tbh. Sadly he's been unable to make the step-up this season - like a few others! The guys all around me today were going ballistic when he missed that sitter (again!). His confidence looks totally gone, and I think Pedro should not play him again for the last few games - for his own good!