The 'funny foreigner' media campaign continues

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our response to this usual bile and pish is to forget it and set about supporting the manager in his very obvious crusade. I think he's for slashing some cunt! I still haven't a clue as to how good he is or not, but I do like the fact he gets up every cunt's nose, so he's doing something right. At least he's not the atypical MW Sunday school teacher type.

We need to do our talking on the park and giving this newbie our support is part of that, as he is very clearly with us, just that we may find his ways rather strange. Think his heart's in the right place. If the Alves story is true, we have got off to a good start in rebuilding. Like some others, I had a look at him on YouTube and I can only say fucking ouch! I know we needed steel, but he is serious Irn Bru material. Let's hope he's fit and has still got half of what he was.

If we are going to read this shite, then try and see it for what it is, because for me there is a positive in there for us. He's upset the haters, because they think we should know our place, remain compliant and silent and only speak when spoken to, such is their new found superiority complex.

Charlie Nicholas a complete wanker of a man.

Prick of all pricks.

"And I am sitting here thinking is there a bigger prick than me??. 

"I don't think so Jeff"

Away you go you perma tanned bead rattling bastard.

Should be more worried out Mr wenger. 

Media is full of them. Main reason I don't buy the rags with cunts like him and Sutton spouting pish.

The wee wank Ferguson also stuck the boot in again in his record article claiming British managers don't talk about other clubs players .

ive defended Ferguson for years on here but I was clearly wrong about him his articles have been all attacking since pedro took on jj.

its bad enough losing respect for ally but now Ferguson can fuck right off aswell

9 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

The wee wank Ferguson also stuck the boot in again in his record article claiming British managers don't talk about other clubs players .

ive defended Ferguson for years on here but I was clearly wrong about him his articles have been all attacking since pedro took on jj.

its bad enough losing respect for ally but now Ferguson can fuck right off aswell

All because he got knocked back for no3 position.

8 minutes ago, derekweir29 said:

All because he got knocked back for no3 position.

We are now seeing the reasons he was knocked back - he has an opinion on everything - usually a shite one .

1 hour ago, Captain Hilts said:

And before anyone comes in and says "I agree with this taig that we are shite", I posted this really to highlight the borderline xenophobic attitude the media have aimed towards Caixinha the minute he walked through the door.

50 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

It does now appear to be open season on Pedro. From Lennon to Mutton to this tarrier and even ex Gers. But don't expect anything from the club. That will only happen if board members are attacked in the taig infested mhedia. Contrast it to when Brenda spouts utter shite i.e. broonaldo could walk into most Prem clubs in England. Or the self patronising drivel from the assistant manager or whatever he is about EVERYONE agreeing the CL is a better tourny with Savco in it. Yea sure...Bayern Barca Chelsea PSG etc etc but they all desperately want some no mark club who steamroll one of the worst professional leagues in world football in it. Imagine Pedro coming out with utter shite like that. Actually makes me get behind the guy even more. 

48 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

MW got the same treatment. He was hammered for relating the Killie pitch to Waghorns injury. 

A week later Tierney gets injured on the same pitch, Deila has a go and not a peep. 

Fast forward a year and Brenda says he's never seen a good game on a plastic pitch and he is hailed as some sort of Lord which opens a debate on plastic pitches in Scottish football. 

Caixinha has came from a country where tactics and football fill more pages than anything else in the daily newspapers, not petty quarrels and the media baiting clowns like McInnes and Nicholas. 

The day we win that league, is the exact day this sort of campaign against everything about the club will go into overdrive and it'll start if were close to them come the split next year. 

29 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Our response to this usual bile and pish is to forget it and set about supporting the manager in his very obvious crusade. I think he's for slashing some cunt! I still haven't a clue as to how good he is or not, but I do like the fact he gets up every cunt's nose, so he's doing something right. At least he's not the atypical MW Sunday school teacher type.

We need to do our talking on the park and giving this newbie our support is part of that, as he is very clearly with us, just that we may find his ways rather strange. Think his heart's in the right place. If the Alves story is true, we have got off to a good start in rebuilding. Like some others, I had a look at him on YouTube and I can only say fucking ouch! I know we needed steel, but he is serious Irn Bru material. Let's hope he's fit and has still got half of what he was.

If we are going to read this shite, then try and see it for what it is, because for me there is a positive in there for us. He's upset the haters, because they think we should know our place, remain compliant and silent and only speak when spoken to, such is their new found superiority complex.

Not getting too worked up about yet another article demeaning Rangers and in particular the manager this time. This sort of stuff annoys me as a Rangers supporter of course, but it also makes me feel ashamed of Scotland. I can just imagine how other foreigners view us when they read this and other crap that is churned out on a daily basis, by gossip columnists masquerading as journalists. Is there ever going to be an end to this? They really do have it in for Pedro so at least he must be doing something right, even if it's still to be shown on the park at this stage.  

7 minutes ago, Davie Mr Magic Cooper said:

They really do have it in for Pedro so at least he must be doing something right, even if it's still to be shown on the park at this stage.  

This ^^^^. Makes me wonder if they see or know something about Pedro that we don't and are worried. Hope so as not often they come out firing at a new manager like this.

Fuck him and fuck the rest of them.

Pretty sure that's Pedros thoughts on it too. He said he likes a battle and a challenge well he's got plenty of challenges so I don't think he'll be affected by it.

Hopefully next year will be a different story and they can start tweeting and shit about how refs are biased towards us or some other shite to be obsessed about.

It's a back water and backwards country. If it wasn't frowned upon we would 100% still be burning witches.

They do it because we allow it to happen. Look at that mob with yellow fangs. They ended up making it being anti catholic and anti Irish. Nothing to do with the real fact that he only got abuse because he is a horrible creature. If our board continue to allow the abuse without defending him then it will just grow and grow.

They have had it in for him from the start. You could think it's because he is a foreigner and it may well be but it's mostly because he iis a Rangers manager. To be honest I am surprised they haven't been out in force attacking him for his bull fighting past. That young guy who played for us on loan from spurs is another example. One bit of trickery he did and every one of them were up in arms and hounded him out of the country with constant reminders of you can't come here and do that kind of thing. Even that arsehole hearts manager. They had it in for him big time at the start all because he was something different and young and was a bit big headed. With Pedro though there is most definitely something different and all a little bit too sinister for my liking.

I love this thing about using glasses to explain some tactic. In the amazing book about Dutch football Brilliant Orange Krol the Ajax centre half in the 70's explains a tactic to the author using pepper & salt pots on a restaurant table and the author raves about it. Also Pedro hadn't brought in any warriors all he said is he wants warriors in his team. So we are crap & we are a million miles from 2nd place? Played Aberdeen 4 times won 2 lost 2 and one of the defeats should have been a draw. Get some better players in & get results against the teams we should beat and we are a lot closer than pundits think.